Parissa Wax Strips Legs and Body

3.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm surprise this has such low ratings! I have been using these strips for years and years. I often buy the pack that has double the amount of strips and is only about 4$ more. I often use these on my thighs, I find they work very well and are really easy to use. The only thing I have found is that you must warm them up, but not too much! Other than that, they work great.

I have only used these wax strips on my underarms, so keep that in mind as you read on. I .ut a strip in half to use on my underarms and it takes about 4-5 "pulls" per underarm to remove the hairs (I'm left with only 2-3 stubborn strays). For my the fine hairs in my underarms area, I'd say these wax strips are really good.

The oil that comes with this set comes in a glass vial, which is a terrible idea. I make sure to give the box a little shake in the store, to make sure I don't buy one with a shattered oil.

I'll keep buying these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

These wax strips are ok if you are in a time crunch or don't feel like making a mess with wax. They don't pull out all the hair (on me) and they don't work well if you try to use them after one pull. I only use these if I'm in a bind and a bad wax is better than no wax. I have also tried Sally Hansen wax strips and bought these thinking they might be better but they seemed like the exact same (just more $).

I love these strips - but I admit it takes some skill to get used to it. First, you need to make sure you warm the strips up by rubbing them in your hands. (I always have cold hands and tend to run my hands under warm water first.) The warmer the wax is, the more hair it takes off has been my experience. In the winter time, I wax after the shower - I say in the bathroom and dry off when wax because my skin is still warm. I get quite a few re-uses out of these strips, but only fresh ones pick up super-fine hairs.
Also, it's important to exfoliate properly before waxing to pick up the most hair. You will see if you did not because you'll be able to see the dead skin on the strips. Another thing you can do is put powder over your skin: this will help with hair pickup but you won't be able to re-use the strips. Generally I can do my legs with half a box.
These are not tough enough for my bikini line but I have used them to wax my underarms. Another good point about these strips is the plastic strips rather than waxed paper or other rip-able strips. I have never had an issue with these strips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product looking for an alternative to shaving and this was not it. I originally intended it's use to be for the legs, but after trying (and I mean alot) to get leg hair off relentlessly, to no avail, I quit, and decided to try it on my face. I tried my upper lip and I went through the motions because once you start you can't stop unless you want a half job. It hurt like hell but I knew it would. That wasn't my problem, it was that there were so many patches of left over hair, I had to go over it with a tweezer. In the end I ended up using it for my eyebrows and that's it. I didn't pay for it, thank god but the pricing isn't bad, but the product itself is.

This was not for me. I have thick leg hair and when I used it, it only took off 1/4 of the hair if u have thinner hair it would proberbly work for u but not for me

These are for your legs and arms. I found that if you try to use it anywhere but those parts it doesn't work as well. It works pretty well on the legs, though sometimes it leaves a sticky residue but that can easily be fixed with the blue bottle of azulene oil inside.

This makes waxing pretty easy. If you've never waxed before well then you'd better be ready. It doesn't really hurt that badly, its not like you're giving yourself a brazilian here. The wax has a very distinct smell which I'm not crazy for. But it removes the leg hair so i'm not complaining.

I bought these when my regular brand was discontinued. They work great. I wish the strips were larger. They don't leave a sticky residue. i also use now the same brand for eyebrows and I love them.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I read the reviews and spoke to my hair dresser n decided i wud give these wax strips a try. Im a virgin wen it comes to waxing but i was tired of the ingrown hairs i was gettin on my legs from shaving n also heard that the results from waxing last longer then shaving. I picked it up at Walmart for about 10 bucks. Comes with 8 double strips. I READ THROUGH ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS B4 USING. Since i knew i wud be hesitant, I made my boyfriend pull them off for me. It hurt like a bitch at first but after the first 3 pulls, i got used to the slight pain. It only left back a few hairs here and there. After the first two pulls, u get used to how to apply it to get the most coverage from one strip. As soon as i was done, my legs felt very smooth. The oil it comes with helps remove any extra wax. My legs were left with reds spots everywhere but they did disappear about 24 hours later so i wud suggest using this 48-24 hours prior to goin out jus incase ;) It's been a week n my legs still feel smooth so now im just waitin to see how long it takes before the hair starts growing back. If my legs do infact stay smooth for atleast 3 weeks, then i wud have to say this is worth it cuz i have only one strip left in the box. 10 bucks a month to wax my legs is very resonable considering wat the salon was askin for.

Im now goin to try using the cold/warm wax from this line as well since a tub costs the same price but i can then use it on my entire body

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product; works like Moom but without the hassle of heating the wax, spreading it on the cloth strips, and then washing off the sticky mess. Didn't remove all the hairs from my legs, but I have some thick scar tissue, so I didn't expect it to work on that part.

Popular Body Skincare Products