no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/28/2009

This smell is great, a nice clean, sexy smell. unfortunately, it does not last long at all, and if you put on too much it's a bit heady. also the packaging sucks - the top part nozzle spray part came apart when i put this in my gym bag. i wouldn't buy this again because although it smells good, it doesn't last and for a relatively expensive price it shouldn't fall apart.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

May/30/2006

Too bad is discontinued. I loved the woodsy smell that would last even after you got home from a smokey venue. I am very sparing with it now days.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

Mar/02/2006

Although I don't use this scent much anymore, I do really like it. I've just gotten a bit tired of it, as I asked for it for Christmas one year and ended up with one full-sized and two small-sized bottles! It's a nice clean scent that sort of fits with the Abercrombie image. If I ever run out, I'd consider repurchasing.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/16/2005

I agree with the previous reviwer, too sharp, too sweet, but does smell clean. Kinda goes with the store. Not for old gals like moi.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Jul/09/2005

This stuff is a little too sharp. Very perfumey. However, I like the fresh, clean scent.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

Aug/08/2004

Smells okay, but turns a bit sharp on me. It has that 'perfumy' note that always burns my nose that some fragrances have. I does not smell bad, just a bit sneezy. I also can't identify the notes in this. The drydown was much nicer, but I just can't take the first 2 hours of it.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/26/2003

I love this fragrance! It personifies understated elegance. As mentioned before, it is a very fresh, subtle, yet lingering scent. It's slightly sweet, yet not too floral or heady, and the dry down is just a perfectly clean smell. LOOOOOVE this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Sep/28/2003

This is such an awesome, clean, fresh, casual, and girly scent. It's so good for everyday. I'm the type of person that doesn't want an obvious scent, but I like to leave a little aroma as I walk by someone. This is perfect for that, as its not too in-your-face, and I don't know anyone who doesn't like it!

About reviewer (395 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jul/19/2003

my hg fragrance! it is light and refreshing, yet feminine and gardeny. I am in love with this! p.s.this is great for people who preffer lighter scents.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

Jun/09/2002

I really love this fragrance! It smells very fresh and clean. I will definitely repurchase a smaller size so I can carry this with me!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool