no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This amazing blush is so vibrant and flattering! I used to not be able to live without it but alas it's been sent to the Nars graveyard. Boo! I do think this shade is hard to blend in. You have to moisturize then BLEND this in. You cant waste time or you will look like unnatural.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0

13 years ago

Wasn't impressed at all with this product. The color did not stay put at all. To top things off the screw top broke and it started leaking. Not worth it.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

13 years ago

I have try many kind of TINT. Because I m kind of lazy so i alway need something like this when i go out. This product could last loger on my face than other does. U need to practice how to blend this. If not, u will look like a little SANTA. hehe

About reviewer (17 reviews)

EyesBlack

13 years ago

This is the best blush I ever came across and as a real blush-junkie I have "a small range" to compare. I get the best results if I use it after tinted moisturizer (f.e. Dr. Hauschkas bronze something). I put a bit of color on both cheekbones and on the lowest part of the chin and blend it quickly into the skin with my fingers. It's important that you do not wait too long or otherwise you will have brush strokes on your face that you can hardly remove. This Blush gives you THAT REAL HEALTHY GLOW we all want.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

15 years ago

Definitely one of the best products I have ever used. Nars Colorwash in Pussycat has been a staple in my beauty regimen for three years. As long as this is on the market, I won't use anything else. You do need to know how to apply it, though. I simply put my colorwash on over a light layer of moisturizer after I get out of the shower when my face is slightly damp. Then, I apply an oil free tinted moisturizer (mixed with a gel based self tanner) over the colorwash. The colorwash blush shows through naturally and stays on all day. Nars Colorwash is by far the best of all the blush stains on the market. Benetint is by far the worst.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesBlue

15 years ago

Natural flush pink color. Lasting power is very good and looks great when combined with blow-up too. I'd say better than Benetint, but it's close.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

HairBrunette

15 years ago

I work really long hours so I need a super-fade resistant stain. I have tried Lorac, Vincent Longo and HardCandy but I think Nars colorwash is the best if you can figure out how to apply it. A makeup artist told me to dab a little on a very damp sponge and rub into the cheeks. I learned it is better to apply lightly because you can easily layer and you don't want too much because it is difficult to correct. Pussycat looks like a natural blush on my PPP skin. Modesty is a good color too but much cooler.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

This is a difficult to master and apply cheek stain but probably the best on the market. Unlike others (Tarte, Vincent Longo, other gel stains) this lasts much longer and doesn't come off when you're walking through the rain. I put it on days when no makeup is needed but to add that hint of color to my oversize cheeks. The color is intimidating but the shade is much lighter against your skin. I don't use on my lips because it makes my already pink lip looker brighter pink...but on my cheek it's the closest blush I've used that resembles what I look like when blushing. I don't apply the brush on my cheeks but rather put some drops on my fingers and immediately blend it on my cheeks...if it's over applied I use some light moisturizer to blend out. very long-lasting. Use it under a powder or cream blush too!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

16 years ago

i'm not one for writing reviews but i think this needs to up its status with more commendable opinions of this great product!! I received it in a swap, earmarking it immediately for swapping on thinking this just isn't the product for me, yet eventually i thought i better give it a chance, everything deserves at least one chance right?! I must tell you, it is amazing! i love it to bits!! the colour is great and it really accents the natural colour of the lips and gives a rosey glow to the cheeks. Using it for the lips - it doesnt dry them out (i actually think it makes them smoother in the long run) and it looks great under l/g. Using it for the cheeks - i was more hesitant about using it here so i moisturize like made and it works like a dream, a natural flush! It lasts ages both ways and has put my search for the perfect lip colour to rest. I LOVE IT!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age

HairBlond

EyesBlue

16 years ago

I think this is far superior to Benefit Benetint but that's just me ;). This is essentially the same thing but with a great staying power and also deeper colour pigmentation. It's a bold cherry red and leaves a fresh tropical pink red on the lips. I like it cause of the stain effect. I didnt find it drying either. I will admit I never used this on my cheeks so I've never blend this onto my cheek. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a great stain.

About reviewer (772 reviews)

Age19-24