Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

Ecotools  Bamboo Blush Brush

4.6

on 7/3/2017 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best brushes in the market are made by this brand. None has caused irritation on my skin. They are soft and do the job. I bought this from TJMaxx for about $3. I use it for powder foundation and blush and bronzer. It works for all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first brush I ever tossed after one month of using.

Pros:
- well made

Cons:
- very old school shape, not for precision application
- it doesn't pick up the color especially if you're trying to work with fine milled products (I've even tried to draw with it on a white paper sheet to see if I'm dreaming, I'm not)

I passionately hate it, such a waste.

on 8/29/2016 8:21:00 PM

My HG blush and highlighting brush. I cannot fault this, it is perfect for applying shimmer and glow and all that is good <3 The bristles are wonderfully soft and gentle on the skin, and at the same time distribute the powders I apply beautifully.

Also the price is spectacular.

Definitely impressed by this brush.

on 8/9/2016 7:17:00 PM

This wonderful brush is so soft. The quality is perfect for applying my powder foundation and giving a flawless finish to my foundation. I love this nice brush!

on 5/15/2016 11:52:00 AM

I have to say that I never thought anything so cheap could be of such high quality! I was thinking of buying Lancome's blush brush, but after reading MUA reviews I bought this instead. The brush is so soft even though I have used it for over a year. Most of other brushes start to become stiff or scratchy, but Ecotool brush has stayed exactly in the same shape although I wash it once every two weeks. The brush is made of synthetic Taklon bristles, which might be the reason why it's a lot better than my previous synthetic brushes.

Another great pro about the Ecotool brush is that it has never shed. I always let it dry flat on a table after washing because drying in a vertical position may cause shedding. I use the brush only to apply powder blush, but the shape is good for contouring too. Many other reviewers have mentioned that the brush doesn't pick up a lot of product. For me this a plus, because I don't have to be afraid of clown cheeks. And due to that the brush is very dense, it still picks up the right amount of product. The brush sweeps the blush always evenly.

A true classic that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. I'm actually thinking of buying another one because I'm lazy when it comes to brush washing.

on 5/2/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know how anyone can think this brush is scratchy unless they've gotten a knock-off or a unfortunate dud - this is without a doubt the softest brush I've ever used. Compared to my RT blush brush (that has a completely different shape, mind you) this is much softer, but also much more dense. I have the newer version with the bronze ferrule, and it's like silk against your skin. It doesn't pick up a bunch of product, possibly because it's so soft. At first I saw that as a drawback, but as I got more used to working with it I started to enjoy that instead. You don't have to be crazy light-handed when sweeping up product, but you're still able to work more product into the brush if you want a heavier application. I think it's perfect for lighter application, or for building coverage up carefully. I like to use it for my bronzer for that reason. The shape alone is great for that. Usually I pinch a blush brush in when applying some subtle contouring, but this is flat enough that I don't have to, and if you turn the brush the other way afterwards it blends out the contour beautifully. But by far the best thing with this brush to me is that nothing ever goes on patchy with it! You won't get a product overload on the brush that ends up applying unevenly, and the soft denseness blends bronzer and contour perfectly.

+ Great value
+ Cruelty free and sustainable!
+ Crazy soft
+ Washes well (so far)
+ Even application
+ Great for bronzer/contour as well as blush

- None to me, but I guess some people might dislike that it doesn't pick up a lot of product

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its ok. But I much prefer my other brushes such as Sephora angled blush brush or Eco tools domed bronzer or real techniques powder brush. This brush is just the average powder brush

on 1/1/2016 8:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have two of these brushes and I love them. They're soft, but not too soft, and dense enough to make blush application easy. Mine never shed and I have washed them a lot over the years. Great price as well. Recommend!

on 10/24/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't think I'd like this brush for applying blush because I thought it looked too big, but I was so wrong. I love this brush! The bristles are incredibly soft and the tapered tip makes it easy to control where I place the blush. It picks up the perfect amount of powder and blends beautifully. Highly pigmented blushes go on with just the right amount of color and doesn't make me look clownish.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really enjoyed this brush but I didn't use it as a blush brush. I used it to buff my face powder as a finish touch and it gave my complexion a blur like finish as the brush was dense enough. I had this for over a year and washed it once every 2-3 weeks as I only used it for powder. However, the bristle shed a couple of weeks ago and the whole bristles came off the brush handle! I was so sad!!! I was so careful with washing it so that the water wouldn't run down the handle and get to the glue and I dried it with the bristles pointing down.

Popular Makeup Brushes