MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

3.8

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

FINALLY! A foundation that doesn't break me out, has great coverage and isn't cakey! I love it! I have VERY finicky skin and break out easily but this stuff did away with that! I will never go to another foundation, ever! My skin looks fresh and smooth and this is the perfect color for me.

on 4/7/2009 1:57:00 AM

I had such high expectations for this product, I really wanted to love it. But it made me so orange and it became streaky and cakey throughout the day.

When I first put it on in the morning it looked amazing, great covereage, it evens out my skin and looks flawless. I put it on my 50 year old Mum and it looks amazing so I ended up giving it to her.

I really love the applicator, its quick and easy when you're at home. But not really the best choice if you want something really portable.

Overall, it's not right for my particular skin type

on 3/6/2009 10:19:00 PM

Best loose powder foundation! It makes my acne-prone skin look perfect! Will re-buy.

on 2/20/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a big foundation person, but *love* this product! I had been looking for a light foundation with an SPF to even out my skin tone and this one is perfect. Yes, it is expensive, but I would rather purchase something that works than buy cheaper foundations that I'd never really use. This product adds a nice, natural glow and is not heavy. So far I've been applying it with a kabuki brush, but it's really small and contains a sponge, so you could even keep it in your handbag.

on 5/9/2008 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product yesterday and I wasn't impressed. I used to use Studio Fix and have decided to go to a mineral powder foundation instead. I found the applicator to be difficult and time consuming. Each time you need more product you have to insert the top back into the tub and tap the bottom of it. Not something I would want to deal with when I'm getting ready in the morning.

It also was a little Iridescence which bothers me since I don't have the clearest of skins. I felt it magnified flaws instead of hide them. Also the SA at Mac did not match me up right because the color she chose was too yellow.

I would spend my money on something else that has better designed packaging and coverage.