MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 3/23/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Bought the new version in the clear jar with the black lid. I do not like it at all. I bought it to use as a setting powder, not as a foundation. It's good i did because this does not have nearly enough coverage on its own, even considering how sheer its supposed to be. I am an NC25, a MUA on the MAC online chat told me to get Light/Medium. It's too light, I look very pale and washed out with it on. Also, I use a brush to apply my face powder, and the only way to do it with this is to turn the jar over and dump some into the lid. Inevitably, product gets wasted. Finally, this does not last at all on me. I apply it over Studio Sculpt foundation, so it should have some staying power. But by halfway through the day, it looks like I have no makeup on. Not good. Overall, very disappointing and will not repurchase.

on 3/14/2012 4:13:00 AM

This is quite a good foundation for me, because it did not break me out, and the coverage is pretty good, providing that using a concealer under blemishes before putting it. I use another bb cream at the morning before going out and mac loose powder as retouch in the noon. however, it is very hard to get the powder. i need shake my bottle to get it out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love the coverage and natural finish. It doesnt lok as though you're wearing anything at all which is useful for me as i want that natural flaweless look. The colour is really nice giving a nice bright complextion and the texture blends easily. The product itself i think is near perfect i just have a a few issues with the application as the powder puff isnt really good for getting into the nooks and crannies so i use my ELF powder brush. Also the price is very expensive! depends how wealthy you are really!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

FINALLY! A foundation that doesn't break me out, has great coverage and isn't cakey! I love it! I have VERY finicky skin and break out easily but this stuff did away with that! I will never go to another foundation, ever! My skin looks fresh and smooth and this is the perfect color for me.

I was at a MAC counter and asked an MA about a foundation that would be light but give enough coverage for my skin without blocking my pores. She did a demo of this product on me before I bought it and it looked really great, my skin had a nice glow to it.

It doesn't make my skin totally matte, which is a good thing for me as I prefer my skin not to look like that, but controls the oil very well.

I don't use the built-in sponge because it's not very hygienic so I instead I tip a little bit out onto a clean tissue and apply it from the tissue to my face with the MAC 136 brush.

The only downside is that the packaging sucks! It's quite hard to transport as it's quite an awkward shape and the powder has a tendency to spill, especially after I took out the sponge! Now it won't go back on!

I will definitely be buying this product again but this time, I'll be sure to keep the sponge in there, even if I don't use it!