MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

1 review

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 8/17/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product! I'd always been dubious of mineral powder foundation because I've always thought they were all very drying. I came across this when I was on holiday in Sydney and the SA assured me that it wasn't at all drying and that it was made for drier skin types so I got a pot (what is it about holidays that make you throw caution in the wind?). I got it in deeper dark and I must say that this is the best foundation I have ever used, I'm so glad I got it! It gives great coverage with only a sheer cover of the powder! I only need a tiny amount for a natural flawless finish and I don't need to reapply all day. The only slight downside is that it makes my face a bit oily later in the day (the SA was right, it is quite moisturising!) I never reapply because I don't like looking too made up and cakey so I use blotting tissues to combat my shiny nose! A definite repurchase, HG even!