MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

1 review

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 3/16/2010 3:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I found this foundation by coincidence when I went to the Mac counter to get a 150 brush (which I absolutely love) and the SA tried it with the same brush (150) and I fell inmediately in love with it but before I bought it I went outside to check it under day light and I had to get it right away :) I just love it! In my opinion is the best foundation from Mac and one of the best mineral foundations out there. Iīm nc25 and I was matched light medium which is perfect it disappears on the skin leaving it flawless and younger looking with a healthy luminosity. The staying podwer is great but the container not so and forget about the sponge that comes with it I donīt even know how to use it :O I donīt find the container bad since I only pat the brush onto it and get the exactly amount I need.
This is my HG mineral foundation