MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
MAC Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 5/29/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this foundation! i have very oily, acne prone skin, i also have lots of redness on my forehead, nose and chin and i use this everyday it doesnt cause me any break outs. i find it perfect over the select cover up concealer. it looks so natural and people just think i have good skin. i just hate the packaging. i apply it with the #109 brush and i think its the perfect brush for this foundation. will definitely buy again when i run out.

on 5/9/2008 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product yesterday and I wasn't impressed. I used to use Studio Fix and have decided to go to a mineral powder foundation instead. I found the applicator to be difficult and time consuming. Each time you need more product you have to insert the top back into the tub and tap the bottom of it. Not something I would want to deal with when I'm getting ready in the morning.

It also was a little Iridescence which bothers me since I don't have the clearest of skins. I felt it magnified flaws instead of hide them. Also the SA at Mac did not match me up right because the color she chose was too yellow.

I would spend my money on something else that has better designed packaging and coverage.