MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

3.0

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 7/24/2010 6:00:00 PM

I have been using Studio Fix for years, but when I went in to buy a darker shade for the summer, I decided to give the Mineralize SPF Foundation a try. Wow, I'm so happy I did. I thought I loved Studio Fix, but I love this one even more. It looks and feels more natural on my skin. Another great thing about it is that I used to get so oily in the t-zone that I would need to apply Blot Powder several times a day, but since I started using this product, I can get by with only one light application of powder half way through the day. :)

on 9/20/2008 11:14:00 PM

I bought this becuase my friend told me it was matte. We went to the store and it was matte. I went home and used it for a few weeks and it was matte. I shook it, it is all shimmer now. I feel like throwing up or tossing it into the mirror. I hate shimmer, I love matte. This is all shimmer and I feel like I just waisted my money.Ughhhhh.

on 5/18/2008 7:12:00 PM

I love this foundation. I've used a few of the higher end brands of mineral powder makeup, both loose and pressed and this is on the same order as GloMinerals loose without the shine. I happen to like the puff that comes with it...I much prefer it to a kabuki brush simply because that doesn't work well with the size of the container and the puff works so why mess with it? I also have it in Medium and will likely mix the two shades Light Medium and Medium for summer. I've not tried Medium by itself but think I could probably get away with it by itself in the middle of summer, or after I've used a self tanner on my face. This product is worth checking out if you have tried other mineral powder foundations and were never quite impressed with the finish. This one looks incredibly natural.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great packaging, bad product. I was excited when this came out, but it was dissapointing. The coverage is not bad to say,however it barely lasted 2 hours on my face, like it had melted off. i much prefer my HG mac Studio fix powder to this in terms of coverage and staying power. the finish was also a little too shiny for my liking, i like matte polished finishes. thumbs up for the packaging though.