MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

Filtered by age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Foundation / Loose - Light Medium

3.7

Mica, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tritcum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphensin [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77162), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

on 5/29/2011 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this foundation! i have very oily, acne prone skin, i also have lots of redness on my forehead, nose and chin and i use this everyday it doesnt cause me any break outs. i find it perfect over the select cover up concealer. it looks so natural and people just think i have good skin. i just hate the packaging. i apply it with the #109 brush and i think its the perfect brush for this foundation. will definitely buy again when i run out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

FINALLY! A foundation that doesn't break me out, has great coverage and isn't cakey! I love it! I have VERY finicky skin and break out easily but this stuff did away with that! I will never go to another foundation, ever! My skin looks fresh and smooth and this is the perfect color for me.

Had used several mineral foundations... BE, Almay, Avon... This one is my favorite. The packaging is much better because it doesn't spill all over the place. This color match was close to perfect for my NC 30-35 skin tone. The sponge applicator is a bit weird, so I would use my BE handy buki brush. I have since gone back to liquid foundations, but I still keep this around for weekends when I want a lighter look. Better coverage than BE in my opinion.

on 8/17/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product! I'd always been dubious of mineral powder foundation because I've always thought they were all very drying. I came across this when I was on holiday in Sydney and the SA assured me that it wasn't at all drying and that it was made for drier skin types so I got a pot (what is it about holidays that make you throw caution in the wind?). I got it in deeper dark and I must say that this is the best foundation I have ever used, I'm so glad I got it! It gives great coverage with only a sheer cover of the powder! I only need a tiny amount for a natural flawless finish and I don't need to reapply all day. The only slight downside is that it makes my face a bit oily later in the day (the SA was right, it is quite moisturising!) I never reapply because I don't like looking too made up and cakey so I use blotting tissues to combat my shiny nose! A definite repurchase, HG even!

on 7/7/2009 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my favorite powder foundation so far. I love the natural looking coverage without the powdery finish that can come with some mineral makeups. The only problem i have is with the packaging. I prefer to apply it with a brush and this container makes it very hard. I do agree with a review below who said it is great for travel. This lid does fit really tightly unlike some other products (::cough:: bare minerals). One of my biggest pet peeves is having anything spill in my makeup bag. Anyway, it's a great product with crappy packaging. My answer is I just transfered it to a regular sifter container. Problem solved.

on 9/20/2008 11:14:00 PM

I bought this becuase my friend told me it was matte. We went to the store and it was matte. I went home and used it for a few weeks and it was matte. I shook it, it is all shimmer now. I feel like throwing up or tossing it into the mirror. I hate shimmer, I love matte. This is all shimmer and I feel like I just waisted my money.Ughhhhh.

on 3/31/2008 2:13:00 AM

For $29, this is an expensive little loose powder with innovative (yet ultimately not very effective) packaging. The top handle has a nice puff that picks up the loose powder in the package. I thought that maybe this user friendly packaging would be easier for me since I apply makeup in the car (I know, bad bad). But it just ended up depositing circles of powder around my face and required mirrored application and blending (unlike a regular powder brush which I found I could get away with brushing on my face without excess powder all over my face). To make matters worse, the powder didn't blend well into my skin and didn't control shine at all. The color was ok though for my NC30 skin tone. I returned the powder.