Dove Energize grapefruit and lemongrass body spray

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/15/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I can't find this anymore so I ordered a whole bunch from drugstore.com. I love this scent. It is fresh and clean and I get compliments on it all the time. Wish it came as a perfume, LOL!!

on 6/30/2011 12:27:00 AM

I love thhis product, it smells absolutely delicious and summery. It is very light, but it is not that long lasting but gives you that mini boost in the middle of the day to awake your senses, i usually use this after i workout to keep freshened up :) i have the deodorant and body wash too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this spray, its scent perfect for summer but I even use it in the winter on those days where you just want a boost. It is refreshing and the bottle sprays well, sometimes I even spray it on the clothes in my closet. The only thing keep it from five lippies is its lack of lasting power. It fades fairly quickly but because the packaging is so durable and portable, it is an easy item to carry around and re-spritz during the day. Now on my third bottle.

Very clean & light summery scent. You have to reapply often though as it tends to fade away. For 3 bucks though I can't complain :-) It is also an easy bottle to carry around in my purse It doesn't open up by itself or anything.

on 6/8/2009 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i'm rating this 5 stars for the smell alone. if i were to rate it for it's lasting power..i'd give it a 0. it really doesn't last on me. too bad because i love the scent so much. smells so fresh. smells familiar..i think from the CLEAN line from sephora. it's only $3 and i'll continue to buy it because i love it so much..just wish dove would reformulate it to make it last longer.

on 7/14/2008 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I got this as sample -- and I love love love the scent -- but I agree with previous reviewers that the scent doesn't last very long at all.

This smells great, but the lasting power is nil. I cannot smell it 10 seconds after I spray it on. It seems to get used up very quickly too. I didn't find it very moisturizing. I don't think it's worth the money unless you really adore this scent.

on 4/1/2008 12:23:00 PM

After a long cold winter, I am ready for summer. I received the spray as a bonus to the deodorant. Its light, but doesn't last long. This spray used along with the deodorant makes for a light clean feeling. I can't handle heavy perfumes, and can only wear one. I like light and fresh smells for the summer. The smell is a little more grapefruit and grass to me, not so much lemon. I guess I will buy again, if I run out, and if I can find it somewhere else. Great to keep in car or bag for a quick spritz.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received a small size bottle of this with the matching deodorant and I was really impressed. I smell more of the grapefruit than the lemongrass, but it's still a great, clean scent. It doesn't have as much lasting power, but if I probably layered it with the matching body wash, it would be better. Perfect scent for spring and summer. I will definitely buy the bigger bottle of this.

Popular Fragrances