Dior Addict High Shine - 714 Model Brown

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

This is my second Dior addict high shine lippie - love the sheer, shimmery formula and this is a gorgeous hg nude on me - just enough color to brighten my complexion and make me look healthy and not washed out(dark brown/hazel/NC20). Love this lipstick and the packaging. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/15/2009 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product. It shows up nicely on me, and has a beautiful sparkle. Now, the sparkles in this are not large, but are very teeny tiny, so you don't get a big "glitter" thing going on, which is good. The effect on me is super-shiny, wet looking lips. Formula feels absolutely divine. The case is gorgeous too, with a snap-lock cap which prevents accidents. I must say I just got this a couple of days ago and have already managed to drop it twice on concrete, but the case hasn't even got a scratch on it. It is very expensive, but worth it for a splurge, as the formula, color, and case are gorgeous if this color works for you. For reference I am very fair, auburn hair, green eyes.

on 7/1/2008 4:49:00 PM

I just bought this the other day. Love it!! Like the other reviews it is a soft subtle brown with a touch of shimmer and it just enhances your natural lip colour. Very pretty and moisturizing. I also love the packaging too. A bit on the expensive side but I will buy again as they have so many beautiful colours and I am pleased with the quality.