Maybelline Affinitone

Maybelline Affinitone

3.0

on 1/6/2016 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I don't like it. My skin looks older when I put it on.

on 12/1/2012 6:34:00 AM

I don't usually wear foundation but when I DID by this one I bought it with the intention of wearing it for competitions and stuff like that.

I am not satified with the outcome, maybelline is usually a good line, but it's too runny, you shouldn't use it straight out of the tube, warm it up on the back of your hand.

The range is minimal (as it ususally is with drugstore lines), I bought nr 24 and it was too light even in my winter coating when I am at my pale state. I have combo skin with slightly oily forehead, AVOID if you are prone to dry skin. I started flaking around my mouth. This product only ALMOST work if you have oily skin.

A very liquidish concistancy, which dries up into an matte finish. Easy to blend with (fingers go best) and an medium to high coverage. Does not break out my skin. Overall look is nice. Only thing some may be sensitive is the awful smell or the bottle/tube in which it's very hard to control on how much you want to get out from it (comes in literally a hole which lets out the foundation in large amount, unless you have quick reflexes).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is in every way an amazing foundation. However I find it difficult to prevent the liquid from coming out of the container since it did not have a proper slot which the liquid could come out. The coverage of this foundation would be light to medium. At first applying this, it looked smooth and matte. However after twenty minutes or so it started to fade a bit into a more light category so I would suggest a powder with it. It was really easy to blend out, but I would suggest to do it quick since it drys really fast. Like any foundations, it lasted a good four hours before you needed to gently wipe out the oil from your skin. I definitely felt that my skin was dehydrated at first so I would most likely recommend this to dry skin without loose skin cells.