Maybelline New York Affinitone

Maybelline New York Affinitone

3.9

It's alright

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this foundation for about 9 mouths, and I like, isn´t perfect but is very good for the price, personally a think all foundations of maybelline are not indicaded for women that have oil skin but I must say this foundation blends very well, love the smell, my skin look super natural and without imperfections, but the cover is medium. Last about 6 hours on me, but in the end of the day I still have an fair quantity in the face.
I have the 18 natural rose
Is a good option for me to wear at nigth :) Not the best for using all day in college. Recomended for girls it dry skin our normal skin. Kiss

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it'a really good light-weight foundation. it has a powdery,satin finish which makes it appropriate for all skin types to use. it has a very liquidy consistency. it's really good at evening out your skin tone but it's probably not enough for covering serious skin imperfections. when you wear it it looks almost non-existant yet flawless. i have oily skin and i need to put some mattifying powder on my t-zone but its longetivity is good, it doesn't slide off your skin during the day when set with powder. as a conclusion buy it if you want a natural-looking medium coverage foundation. it's really affordable

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I used to use it 2 years ago, but dumped it, and here are some reasons why.

-So, the first thing I'd like to mention about this foundation is that it's freaking SHINY. It looks awful. You can set it with a powder, whatever.
But the truth is that it doesn't really last long (3-4 hours) and tends to get super oily, especially on your t-zone.
-The coverage is light to medium, I would say, but it doesn't really cover any serious problems. It's like you're applying something pretty oily on your face, simply smudging it all over.
Of course, you can try to apply more and more of the product, but I wouldn't suggest that.

on 4/28/2011 5:06:00 PM

Amazing! Somehow on me this is incredibly matte, the ONLY foundation that kept my skin the way I wanted it for such a low price. I do love Toleriane from La Roche-Possay, but I can't always afford it, as it costs about 20 euros. Affinitone was wonderful, it was on sale when I bought it, I am the 42 dark beige. On me it had a powdery finish, just a hint of fragrance that wears off in seconds, the staying power is about 6 hours when topped with powder, the coverage is really good, helped me hide some nasty breakouts and it felt light on the skin. So it's great to get something for less than 8 euros that gets the job done right. My only complaint is the consistency, it's incredibly liquid and you might end up squeezing out more than you need if you're not careful. Other than that, I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is not the worst I've ever tried, but definately not the best. Application is easy, the colour (sand beige) is good, but after a few hours my skin was so oily I looked like I had just splashed water onto my face. The coverage isn't good for anyone who has a lot of red dots and scars. But, I think this is a nice product for dry skin types who don't have a lot to cover up.

very good one for this price. With one layer, you have light coverage and even skin tone. But two layer you have very very good skin and also not seem thin. If you have large pores, i dont recommend to use because they become larger with this one. Except that pore problem, i cant find any minus point. i wist it will be having spf :(

on 8/23/2009 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in number 14 because it was the lightest tone there because most were sold out and it seemed like a good color. It stays on so well, blends and comes cheap. I am really addicted to it and I don't want any other foundation.