Maybelline Affinitone

Maybelline Affinitone

3.1

on 1/6/2016 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I don't like it. My skin looks older when I put it on.

on 9/11/2013 4:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This foundation made me break out in horrible cystic acne! I already have acne prone skin but this foundation made it worse than ever. I never had such bad breakouts. I tried it several times, thinking maybe my breakouts were not caused by this product, only to find they really really were. After one wear I had so many cysts that I had to detox my face by not wearing any makeup and doing intense treatments for at least a week. This foundation is definitely going to the trash. It is not for oily/combo skin types either, it made me look like a grease ball in like half an hour.

One plus side is that it did match my skin tone perfectly, I had bought a shade darker than my normal color, and wore it several times in summer. Each time I wore it I was bronzed to a different degree, but it never looked like a mask on my face. It always matched.

So maybe it is going to be ok for you if you have dry-normal skin and no acne problem, I don't know.

I would say the coverage is sheer to medium. Wouldn't cover acne scars or anything. It is also reasonably priced and the packaging (mine came in a glass bottle with a pump) is useful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation used with the right brush tends to blend well, leaves no patches behind had a sheer coverage and matches my skin tone well. The lasting isn't long but given it's a drugstore thing, I didn't expect wonders either.

The only downside is being prone to oxidation so be wary not to apply it on a moisturizer that tends to intensify your skin pigmentation.

on 1/27/2011 5:34:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I never thought I would be so satisfied with a foundation. I use the lightest color, and I absolutely love it. The worst thing I know is pinkish foundations, but this has a yellow hue to it, but not too much. It covers my redness and acne very well.

on 1/7/2011 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Blends in well, good color.
CONS: NOT for oily skin types. My face looked so oily after applying this. It feels very heavy.

After trying many other foundations I came to a conclusion. This doesn't cover enough and I don't have major skin issues. I would not recommend but if you want a light foundation this is for you.

on 12/22/2010 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

If you want a light foundation this is good. I used it in the summer and i liked it, because i didn't need much coverage and in the summer i don't like heavy foundation. This blends in very well and feels very light but still covers a little bit. But, now in the fall/winter i need more cover and then this is not enough.
Worth the cheap price if you want a light foundation.