Maybelline New York Affinitone

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Maybelline New York Affinitone

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Really cheap foundation and you get what you pay. This was my first foundation ever and I think I got the wrong shade haha... anyway, at that time I liked it, I even bought a third tube of this, but then I started to get deep into make-up and I forgot about it. Light to medium coverage, but it looks patchy after the second layer - not very buildable. Not suitable for oily skin at all!

on 7/30/2014 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

In my view, this is not a foundation for someone with oily skin. The consistency si pretty much the same as any other bb cream and the coverage is very light. It gets me oily in an hour or two even though I use mattifying primer underneath, and it broke me out after only two days! (I am pretty sure it was the foundation since I am using my skin care products for quite some time) I would not recommend if you got an oily or acne prone skin. It's just not for me whatsoever.

on 2/3/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Amazing. I bought this foundation at the drugstore because I had no money to buy anything more expensive. I used to use Mac and I thought it was pretty good, but this foundation is flawless. I use the 17 Rose Beige and it blends perfectly, my skin looks flawless. I already recommended it to a couple of my friends. Much better than Mac! Try it out, you'll get addicted!

on 4/28/2013 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been using this foundation for almost 4 years now, and I must say no matter how many foundations I try, I always come back to this one. It's cheap, it reminds me to the Mac Face&Body but it looks more matt and perfecting to me. It feels light and it didn't get me oilier that any other foundation. I even share this with my mom, and the tone that we have fits both of us as it sets amazing to your skin tone. I set it with a bit of Mac studio fix (any other powder will work if you have oily skin) and it lasts about 5h even in summer (I live in Madrid, so we have pretty hot summers).

on 12/31/2012 7:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like to use this foundation mixed with a dollop of moisturizer. It brightens my face and looks very natural, which is, of course, the desired effect.
It doesn't have a particularly great coverage but if you're looking for a product that will level out your skin tone and leave you with a gloriously satin smooth skin, look no further.

on 7/10/2012 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

my on the go foundation...
it is a marvelous textured liquid foundation that is perfect for blending with a stippling brush!!
it spreads evenly,no mess-no stress....my colour is Golden, a wonderful medium, yelow based shade that covers perfectly!!
it is definitive a medium cover foundation, very thin in consistency, very comfortable on the skin...it really kinda gives you airbrushed look, velvety skin and the shades are great for my NC 30 skin!!
I adore this drugstore foundation, it lasts for hours on my face, doesnt make my skin oily, and it is dirty cheap...

one of my 5 absoluteHG foundations!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is in every way an amazing foundation. However I find it difficult to prevent the liquid from coming out of the container since it did not have a proper slot which the liquid could come out. The coverage of this foundation would be light to medium. At first applying this, it looked smooth and matte. However after twenty minutes or so it started to fade a bit into a more light category so I would suggest a powder with it. It was really easy to blend out, but I would suggest to do it quick since it drys really fast. Like any foundations, it lasted a good four hours before you needed to gently wipe out the oil from your skin. I definitely felt that my skin was dehydrated at first so I would most likely recommend this to dry skin without loose skin cells.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Good coverage, never left dry patches on my normal skin (that tends to get oily by the end of the day), leaves a nice matte finish. The price is great and it's a great product, really, but I don't think I'd buy it again because of the horrible packaging - it always leaked.

on 8/20/2011 8:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

In the beginning I thought that this foundation will be for me. I do have very light skin tone. After I bought it, I tried it at home. And it just didn't match my skin tone. It's too yellowish or something.
And it dries really fast on my skin.
Ahh, I'm just not really good into describing products/things.

I like this! I have yellowish undertones, and this foundation is perfect for my shade, it has medium coverage but I mix it with Dior Forever foundation for a perfect radiance. It stay for 5-6 hours . The only weakness of this foundation: it's comedogenic