Maybelline New York Affinitone

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline New York Affinitone

3.9

A very liquidish concistancy, which dries up into an matte finish. Easy to blend with (fingers go best) and an medium to high coverage. Does not break out my skin. Overall look is nice. Only thing some may be sensitive is the awful smell or the bottle/tube in which it's very hard to control on how much you want to get out from it (comes in literally a hole which lets out the foundation in large amount, unless you have quick reflexes).

on 10/14/2011 8:55:00 AM

It has a good coverage. But when I put it on it highlights my dry patches. But further it looks natural. It stays very long, but after a few hours it turns much darker and orange!!! (I have shade 09 opal rose)

on 4/28/2011 5:06:00 PM

Amazing! Somehow on me this is incredibly matte, the ONLY foundation that kept my skin the way I wanted it for such a low price. I do love Toleriane from La Roche-Possay, but I can't always afford it, as it costs about 20 euros. Affinitone was wonderful, it was on sale when I bought it, I am the 42 dark beige. On me it had a powdery finish, just a hint of fragrance that wears off in seconds, the staying power is about 6 hours when topped with powder, the coverage is really good, helped me hide some nasty breakouts and it felt light on the skin. So it's great to get something for less than 8 euros that gets the job done right. My only complaint is the consistency, it's incredibly liquid and you might end up squeezing out more than you need if you're not careful. Other than that, I will be repurchasing.

on 12/22/2010 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

If you want a light foundation this is good. I used it in the summer and i liked it, because i didn't need much coverage and in the summer i don't like heavy foundation. This blends in very well and feels very light but still covers a little bit. But, now in the fall/winter i need more cover and then this is not enough.
Worth the cheap price if you want a light foundation.

on 8/2/2010 9:38:00 AM

I bought this because it is fragrance free and I was out of foundation at that moment. The color range is very limited.
The lighter ones (at least here in Belgium) are pinkish so I got number 24 Golden Beige.
It's too dark and I can only away with it during the summer. So I've added it to my Project 10 pan.
The coverage is medium and the foundation looks quite natural. Due to the limited color range and since it's not dirt cheap either, I can get a better foundation for just a little bit more.

very good one for this price. With one layer, you have light coverage and even skin tone. But two layer you have very very good skin and also not seem thin. If you have large pores, i dont recommend to use because they become larger with this one. Except that pore problem, i cant find any minus point. i wist it will be having spf :(

I was surprised by this foundaton. I usually don't like drugstore foundations, but this is actually really good. It's sooo natural and it covers without looking thick. Also it leaves a pretty glow.
Best way to apply it is to buff it in with a wet sponge. It's too liquid to apply with your fingers and with a brush it took me ages. Will definitly repurchase.