Maybelline Affinitone

4.5

on 2/21/2016 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wouldn´t buy it again since i´m looking for something that was a better coverage.
Anyway, if you don´t have many scars our your looking for something to make for skin tone more even it´s a nice option, it´s easy to apply, it doesn´t feel like you have anything on your skin, it´s quite affordable and the produtc smells well.

on 8/31/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good light coverage fundation.I buy golden beige its perfect to me end my skintone.

on 1/27/2011 5:34:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I never thought I would be so satisfied with a foundation. I use the lightest color, and I absolutely love it. The worst thing I know is pinkish foundations, but this has a yellow hue to it, but not too much. It covers my redness and acne very well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Affinitone surprised me very much, I never expected such quality from a drugstore brand to be honest. My face is oily and acne prone, but I also get dry and flaky spots around my nose. Light formula liquid foundations make my imperfections stand out, and heavily formulated foundations sit like a mask on my face, and the flaky areas look awful. Affinitone is a lightweight formula, easily applied, the color matches wonderfully and my skin doesn't feel coarse. It makes my skin very soft to the touch and covers imperfections perfectly. I apply just a dab of BE foundation or BE mineral veil afterwards and it's just the perfect look. My face looks flawless.