Maybelline Affinitone

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Maybelline Affinitone

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Really cheap foundation and you get what you pay. This was my first foundation ever and I think I got the wrong shade haha... anyway, at that time I liked it, I even bought a third tube of this, but then I started to get deep into make-up and I forgot about it. Light to medium coverage, but it looks patchy after the second layer - not very buildable. Not suitable for oily skin at all!

It's alright

I am currently using this product almost daily but I am not entirely satisfied with it.
First of all because I cannot find the right tone,which happens with mostly all of my foundations. And secondly,because of the extremely messy package. I also find this product a little bit too "oily" when applying it.
The price is good,but I expect more from Maybelline when it comes to quality.I am going to use it further but with the first ocassion,I will switch to something else.

on 2/3/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Amazing. I bought this foundation at the drugstore because I had no money to buy anything more expensive. I used to use Mac and I thought it was pretty good, but this foundation is flawless. I use the 17 Rose Beige and it blends perfectly, my skin looks flawless. I already recommended it to a couple of my friends. Much better than Mac! Try it out, you'll get addicted!

on 9/11/2013 4:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This foundation made me break out in horrible cystic acne! I already have acne prone skin but this foundation made it worse than ever. I never had such bad breakouts. I tried it several times, thinking maybe my breakouts were not caused by this product, only to find they really really were. After one wear I had so many cysts that I had to detox my face by not wearing any makeup and doing intense treatments for at least a week. This foundation is definitely going to the trash. It is not for oily/combo skin types either, it made me look like a grease ball in like half an hour.

One plus side is that it did match my skin tone perfectly, I had bought a shade darker than my normal color, and wore it several times in summer. Each time I wore it I was bronzed to a different degree, but it never looked like a mask on my face. It always matched.

So maybe it is going to be ok for you if you have dry-normal skin and no acne problem, I don't know.

I would say the coverage is sheer to medium. Wouldn't cover acne scars or anything. It is also reasonably priced and the packaging (mine came in a glass bottle with a pump) is useful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

it'a really good light-weight foundation. it has a powdery,satin finish which makes it appropriate for all skin types to use. it has a very liquidy consistency. it's really good at evening out your skin tone but it's probably not enough for covering serious skin imperfections. when you wear it it looks almost non-existant yet flawless. i have oily skin and i need to put some mattifying powder on my t-zone but its longetivity is good, it doesn't slide off your skin during the day when set with powder. as a conclusion buy it if you want a natural-looking medium coverage foundation. it's really affordable

on 11/25/2012 10:24:00 AM

This is not a bad foundation. I am happy with the coverage, it's light enough for me but yet when I have imperfections on my skin, it covers then well. I like the matte finish it has and the fact that it lasts really long. It doesn't make my skin oily. But what I hate about it the fact that the colors are way too limited and even the lightest color is still too dark for me and I can wear it only in summer. That's why I probably wouldn't buy it again and I would look for a color that matches my skin tone better.

on 5/21/2012 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was exited when i found first time not pinky foundation, so I bought even two tubes of this product when it was on sale. What a huge mistake!

Package is horrible, messy and many times product run out of tube.

Color is bad bad if you are pale. I swear, it's orange!

Price is not bad, have seen more expensive crap.

At the end I got rid of this product because it's drying, made me look orange and because of its very runny texture.

Never again!

I bought this foundation before a date, when I was in a rush to cover my skin imperfections with something. I have the lightest colour, Light Porcelain, which is okayish for my pale skin, but still a tad too yellow.
The foundation is really liquid and drips from the tube too easily if you open it. What really disappoints me about it is that it ALWAYS makes my skin get flaky. Always. It looks like a mask on me, and makes my skin look dry, lifeless and flaky, no matter how much moisturiser I apply beforehand. Also, it does a terrible job at covering acne and imperfections.

I should have bought the Affinitone Mineral, that one is definitely a better version (and more expensive).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Good coverage, never left dry patches on my normal skin (that tends to get oily by the end of the day), leaves a nice matte finish. The price is great and it's a great product, really, but I don't think I'd buy it again because of the horrible packaging - it always leaked.