Maybelline Affinitone

Maybelline Affinitone

3.5

on 2/3/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Amazing. I bought this foundation at the drugstore because I had no money to buy anything more expensive. I used to use Mac and I thought it was pretty good, but this foundation is flawless. I use the 17 Rose Beige and it blends perfectly, my skin looks flawless. I already recommended it to a couple of my friends. Much better than Mac! Try it out, you'll get addicted!

on 7/10/2012 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

my on the go foundation...
it is a marvelous textured liquid foundation that is perfect for blending with a stippling brush!!
it spreads evenly,no mess-no stress....my colour is Golden, a wonderful medium, yelow based shade that covers perfectly!!
it is definitive a medium cover foundation, very thin in consistency, very comfortable on the skin...it really kinda gives you airbrushed look, velvety skin and the shades are great for my NC 30 skin!!
I adore this drugstore foundation, it lasts for hours on my face, doesnt make my skin oily, and it is dirty cheap...

one of my 5 absoluteHG foundations!!

on 8/31/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good light coverage fundation.I buy golden beige its perfect to me end my skintone.

on 4/28/2011 5:06:00 PM

Amazing! Somehow on me this is incredibly matte, the ONLY foundation that kept my skin the way I wanted it for such a low price. I do love Toleriane from La Roche-Possay, but I can't always afford it, as it costs about 20 euros. Affinitone was wonderful, it was on sale when I bought it, I am the 42 dark beige. On me it had a powdery finish, just a hint of fragrance that wears off in seconds, the staying power is about 6 hours when topped with powder, the coverage is really good, helped me hide some nasty breakouts and it felt light on the skin. So it's great to get something for less than 8 euros that gets the job done right. My only complaint is the consistency, it's incredibly liquid and you might end up squeezing out more than you need if you're not careful. Other than that, I will be repurchasing.

on 1/27/2011 5:34:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I never thought I would be so satisfied with a foundation. I use the lightest color, and I absolutely love it. The worst thing I know is pinkish foundations, but this has a yellow hue to it, but not too much. It covers my redness and acne very well.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is an amazingly good foundation. I have combination skin but somehow lately HE foundations just look awful on me and I am guessing it must be my skin because they all actually make my pores more visible.
This foundation does not minimize but does not cakeup around pores either. Coverage is buildable and very very easy to blend (really it makes Lancome Teint Idole Ultra seem worthless in blending easiness).
The color I use 17 Natural Rose is a pinkier version of EL DW Fresco on my face.Somehow it is a bit darker than my skin but it actually matches it well. And it is easily the most uniform finish I got lately from ANY foundation (from Clinique to Chanel).
The matching powder (I use 18 Sand Rose) is very velvety and super soft. However the powder's applicator is joke (I mean - really? :D they could as well not put one at all). Powder finish is matte but not cakey (my Tzone cakes up lately at anything mattifying).
I really think that people w/ oily areas and especially combination skin should try this one, not Dream Mat Mousse (which only makes things worse). It is not too oily (even though it does contain Vitamin E) and it's smooth enough not to cake up around pores and other imperfections.
Also demi-hides the undereye circle... I mean demi...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Affinitone surprised me very much, I never expected such quality from a drugstore brand to be honest. My face is oily and acne prone, but I also get dry and flaky spots around my nose. Light formula liquid foundations make my imperfections stand out, and heavily formulated foundations sit like a mask on my face, and the flaky areas look awful. Affinitone is a lightweight formula, easily applied, the color matches wonderfully and my skin doesn't feel coarse. It makes my skin very soft to the touch and covers imperfections perfectly. I apply just a dab of BE foundation or BE mineral veil afterwards and it's just the perfect look. My face looks flawless.

very good one for this price. With one layer, you have light coverage and even skin tone. But two layer you have very very good skin and also not seem thin. If you have large pores, i dont recommend to use because they become larger with this one. Except that pore problem, i cant find any minus point. i wist it will be having spf :(

on 8/23/2009 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in number 14 because it was the lightest tone there because most were sold out and it seemed like a good color. It stays on so well, blends and comes cheap. I am really addicted to it and I don't want any other foundation.

I was surprised by this foundaton. I usually don't like drugstore foundations, but this is actually really good. It's sooo natural and it covers without looking thick. Also it leaves a pretty glow.
Best way to apply it is to buff it in with a wet sponge. It's too liquid to apply with your fingers and with a brush it took me ages. Will definitly repurchase.