Maybelline New York Affinitone

Maybelline New York Affinitone

4.5

on 7/10/2012 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

my on the go foundation...
it is a marvelous textured liquid foundation that is perfect for blending with a stippling brush!!
it spreads evenly,no mess-no stress....my colour is Golden, a wonderful medium, yelow based shade that covers perfectly!!
it is definitive a medium cover foundation, very thin in consistency, very comfortable on the skin...it really kinda gives you airbrushed look, velvety skin and the shades are great for my NC 30 skin!!
I adore this drugstore foundation, it lasts for hours on my face, doesnt make my skin oily, and it is dirty cheap...

one of my 5 absoluteHG foundations!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation used with the right brush tends to blend well, leaves no patches behind had a sheer coverage and matches my skin tone well. The lasting isn't long but given it's a drugstore thing, I didn't expect wonders either.

The only downside is being prone to oxidation so be wary not to apply it on a moisturizer that tends to intensify your skin pigmentation.

on 8/31/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good light coverage fundation.I buy golden beige its perfect to me end my skintone.

on 2/24/2010 12:53:00 PM

I'm very happy with this foundation and on my 3rd tube already. It blends with my skin nicely and gives a nice clear face without looking too much like a mask. It also stays on pretty well and for the quick fresh up in between, I use the matching compact powder.

There might be better foundations out there, but I found this one to work very nicely for me.

Update: I stopped using this due to the fact that my pores got big when using it, so if you tend to big pores, this isn't your thing. I took one lippie off because of this. However, if you don't tend to big pores, you might really like it - it just wasn't suitable for my skin-type in the long run.