BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.8

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 10/29/2016 5:43:00 AM

I have light fair skin (people have described it as being porcelain skinned) and this product works perfectly for me. The color looks so cheap in the bottle, but when applied on the cheeks it gives a very lovely natural rosy color! truly love it. I have been getting compliments people thinking it is a natural rosy color (when it is actually posietint lol). I did dab a bit on my nose as well for a very nice natural look! STAYS on all day which is amazing. I bought in in Boots the small botttle to try for only 5 pounds, absolutely think it is amazing and would definitely repurchase the bigger bottle next time! And I sometimes have trouble with brush blushers as the brush eventually run out of steam and it gets so annoying when I lose the brush or when i start getting brush hairs on my face. So I think this product has an advantage where you dont need the brush. But yes like everyone said apply it quickly otherwise you might see the spots where u applied it on. But even if i do have the spots I dont mind they look like cute freckles sort of! Lolll anyway major love for this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A no for me, sorry

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Beautiful colour, be sure to blend quickly though as it dries so fast! I do one cheek at a time... but the colour looks very natural and lasts all day.

on 6/14/2016 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is very cheap! The brush applicator is really really cheap! It looks like a nail polish brush and the bottle too! The product is okay but the packaging is really annoying. It's a bit pricey so they should created a good applicator and not just a freaking nail polish brush!

I can't believe this stuff is rated so high yet it did nothing for me. Both as a blush and for my lips it was barely noticeable. I also hate the packaging on this :(

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is pretty much the only blush I use on a regular basis. The pigmentation is so good you only need a few drops, and the colour is very natural. Pro tip: I find adding a drop on the bridge of my nose makes for a very natural finish.

On the downside, the packaging is awful - the writing on the bottle will rub off within days of being in your make up bag, and will leave you with the decision of whether to peel the whole thing off yourself to keep it from looking too awful. If you close the bottle too tightly, a flaw in the bottle makes it go past its 'safe' point, in which case the cap becomes loose again and can leak in your bag.
Price is also excessive for the amount of product you get - I'm running out, and as much as I *want* to repurchase may not be able to afford it :(

This goes on really well and drys quickly. My one complaint is that it comes of very easily

on 4/24/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It looked wayy too bright & fuschia pink on my pale Asian skin.. maybe I applied too much but I'm not about to try again because I had an allergic reaction to it - made my lips super tingly.

on 3/19/2016 5:39:00 PM

I only use it on my lips and while it does give me a nice subtle pink tint, I have to use quite a bit. I have pigmented lips and have to make sure I get all the edges and corners with the product as well. It's a nice product to have for those days I want to go for a natural look or I sometimes use it prior to lipstick application but I can also do without this product easily.

on 1/18/2016 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is AMAZING but it dries - fast.

Hurry - dab it onto your cheeks and blend! If you don't do it quick enough, you will have to start your makeup all over again as it does not come off until you wash it off, and wash it off well.

One night, I forgot to take off my makeup and this stuff looked just as good as it did when I applied it 28 hours previously, it really does stay!

A nice, natural colour, but as I said, blend quickly!

Popular Blush Products