benefit Cosmetics Posietint

benefit Cosmetics Posietint

3.8

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 5/27/2018 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on the fence about this product. Here's why:

On one hand, the bright, Peptobismol pink really perks up my dull skin and flatters my yellow, cool-neutral tones. I look more awake, and it makes for a great base to layer lipsticks and glosses on. The liquid-y gel consistency is also nice.

On the other, my lips tend to shed a lot faster whenever I apply Posietint, and what's worse is that the color grabs onto the peeling skin. I'm talking about barely 20 minutes after application too: Highlighter pink lip flakes, just crusting on my lips. Ick. I find myself picking at my lips throughout the day which honestly, isn't a good look.

I wish this were more hydrating, because the pretty color and effect are really difficult to duplicate.

on 3/25/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color, but wipes off very very easily!! Very disappointed. I am going to look elsewear for long wearing tint

on 1/2/2018 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this as it seems to have ingredients that won't irritate my pissy skin. I seem to breakout in bumps with almost every blush I've tried except for a few essence powder blushes. I think shimmer may clog my pores. Anyway, this is in a nail polish bottle and is a scary pepto bismol Barbie pink. I use it mostly for my cheeks as it doesn't show up well on my lips. I swipe a bit on a clean fingertip and sweep and blend it into my cheek. It's easy to blend but dries quite quickly. It looks like a very natural and rosy flush on my pale olive/yellowy skin and most importantly, doesn't break me out or cause bumps or a rash. I think this little bottle will go a long way, but would prefer the bottle be a dropper or something more hygenic. I can't bring myself to swipe this directly on my face and then put the brush back in the bottle. I would buy this again for sure whenever it runs out or expires. Whichever happens first.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's way too expensive for what it is.

Pros:
- it lasts all day long;
- the color is surprisingly flattering despite looking flashy Barby pink in the bottle.

Cons:
- the packaging is awful! why didn't they do a dropper? That brush is an inconvenient disaster.
- there is no way you can put dots on your cheeks with the blush and seamlessly blend them afterward if your skin isn't oily on the cheeks. The dots are going to stay there, so you need a sponge and a palette where you gonna place this product with an awful brush from the bottle and pick it up on the sponge.

10 minutes blush application routine doesn't work for me. Total pass.

on 5/5/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product is pretty. The stain is a coral-pink colour (best I can compare the colour to that of the inside of a polished seashell/conch), goes on smoothly -has a bit of an oily sheen on application but just as quick dissolves away. The stain is a little opaque compared to Benetint. But what is NOT like Benetint besides the colour, there is very little scent. The Bottle is very pretty, reflective metallic rose gold worthy of sitting on the vanity. Don't think I'll ever repurchase this product as there is a LOT of product in this generous bottle... so a little defin goes a long way.

on 2/4/2017 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Posietint best as a natural light pink blush because it makes me look so fresh faced and youthful. As a lip tint, it's a little too subtle by itself and that's why I pair it with Dior Addict Lip Glow to intensify the pink color. I find this tint wears off quicker than Chacha Tint so that's one lippie removed. However I'll keep repurchasing this adorable product because it's perfect for that pretty feminine look.

on 12/17/2016 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I think this would probably be a great product for the super pale and cool toned, for me it doesn't have much impact either on the cheeks or the lips and I only really use it combined with Cha Cha Tint (I got this in a set of minis along with Cha Cha Tint & Sunbeam), I would say I'm light-medium and warm toned, around NC25 in MAC shading. I don't own the original Benetint, but from having tried it a few times I think the newer tints with the more "milky" texture like Posietint are a little easier to blend and work with (though they still can be a bit difficult to blend without disturbing foundation underneath). I would recommend applying onto a stippling brush and stippling onto the cheeks rather than dabbing straight on the cheeks and then blending out. You can also apply a bit stronger underneath your foundation if you don't use a full coverage foundation, and let the colour show through.

on 12/14/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started off with Benetint then expanded to Posietint. I love this product. I have fair/medium neutral/golden skin and either brown/reddish hair and it shouldn't suit me as well as it does but it does! Gives me a very pretty pastel-y pink colour to my lips and cheeks that's pretty and fresh. I also like to layer it under other products for extra staying power and oomph eg under my hemp lip balm or a powder blusher. I actually really like the packaging, it's quick and easy to apply and I love that one product can do lips and cheeks. Perfect for quick day makeup or travelling, or layered with other products for a nighttime look. I will definitely repurchase this product when my current bottle runs out even though it's very expensive for what it is.

on 10/29/2016 5:43:00 AM

I have light fair skin (people have described it as being porcelain skinned) and this product works perfectly for me. The color looks so cheap in the bottle, but when applied on the cheeks it gives a very lovely natural rosy color! truly love it. I have been getting compliments people thinking it is a natural rosy color (when it is actually posietint lol). I did dab a bit on my nose as well for a very nice natural look! STAYS on all day which is amazing. I bought in in Boots the small botttle to try for only 5 pounds, absolutely think it is amazing and would definitely repurchase the bigger bottle next time! And I sometimes have trouble with brush blushers as the brush eventually run out of steam and it gets so annoying when I lose the brush or when i start getting brush hairs on my face. So I think this product has an advantage where you dont need the brush. But yes like everyone said apply it quickly otherwise you might see the spots where u applied it on. But even if i do have the spots I dont mind they look like cute freckles sort of! Lolll anyway major love for this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm