BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.8

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 5/5/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product is pretty. The stain is a coral-pink colour (best I can compare the colour to that of the inside of a polished seashell/conch), goes on smoothly -has a bit of an oily sheen on application but just as quick dissolves away. The stain is a little opaque compared to Benetint. But what is NOT like Benetint besides the colour, there is very little scent. The Bottle is very pretty, reflective metallic rose gold worthy of sitting on the vanity. Don't think I'll ever repurchase this product as there is a LOT of product in this generous bottle... so a little defin goes a long way.

on 2/4/2017 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Posietint best as a natural light pink blush because it makes me look so fresh faced and youthful. As a lip tint, it's a little too subtle by itself and that's why I pair it with Dior Addict Lip Glow to intensify the pink color. I find this tint wears off quicker than Chacha Tint so that's one lippie removed. However I'll keep repurchasing this adorable product because it's perfect for that pretty feminine look.

on 12/17/2016 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I think this would probably be a great product for the super pale and cool toned, for me it doesn't have much impact either on the cheeks or the lips and I only really use it combined with Cha Cha Tint (I got this in a set of minis along with Cha Cha Tint & Sunbeam), I would say I'm light-medium and warm toned, around NC25 in MAC shading. I don't own the original Benetint, but from having tried it a few times I think the newer tints with the more "milky" texture like Posietint are a little easier to blend and work with (though they still can be a bit difficult to blend without disturbing foundation underneath). I would recommend applying onto a stippling brush and stippling onto the cheeks rather than dabbing straight on the cheeks and then blending out. You can also apply a bit stronger underneath your foundation if you don't use a full coverage foundation, and let the colour show through.

on 12/14/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started off with Benetint then expanded to Posietint. I love this product. I have fair/medium neutral/golden skin and either brown/reddish hair and it shouldn't suit me as well as it does but it does! Gives me a very pretty pastel-y pink colour to my lips and cheeks that's pretty and fresh. I also like to layer it under other products for extra staying power and oomph eg under my hemp lip balm or a powder blusher. I actually really like the packaging, it's quick and easy to apply and I love that one product can do lips and cheeks. Perfect for quick day makeup or travelling, or layered with other products for a nighttime look. I will definitely repurchase this product when my current bottle runs out even though it's very expensive for what it is.

on 10/29/2016 5:43:00 AM

I have light fair skin (people have described it as being porcelain skinned) and this product works perfectly for me. The color looks so cheap in the bottle, but when applied on the cheeks it gives a very lovely natural rosy color! truly love it. I have been getting compliments people thinking it is a natural rosy color (when it is actually posietint lol). I did dab a bit on my nose as well for a very nice natural look! STAYS on all day which is amazing. I bought in in Boots the small botttle to try for only 5 pounds, absolutely think it is amazing and would definitely repurchase the bigger bottle next time! And I sometimes have trouble with brush blushers as the brush eventually run out of steam and it gets so annoying when I lose the brush or when i start getting brush hairs on my face. So I think this product has an advantage where you dont need the brush. But yes like everyone said apply it quickly otherwise you might see the spots where u applied it on. But even if i do have the spots I dont mind they look like cute freckles sort of! Lolll anyway major love for this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A no for me, sorry

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Beautiful colour, be sure to blend quickly though as it dries so fast! I do one cheek at a time... but the colour looks very natural and lasts all day.

on 6/14/2016 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is very cheap! The brush applicator is really really cheap! It looks like a nail polish brush and the bottle too! The product is okay but the packaging is really annoying. It's a bit pricey so they should created a good applicator and not just a freaking nail polish brush!

I can't believe this stuff is rated so high yet it did nothing for me. Both as a blush and for my lips it was barely noticeable. I also hate the packaging on this :(

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is pretty much the only blush I use on a regular basis. The pigmentation is so good you only need a few drops, and the colour is very natural. Pro tip: I find adding a drop on the bridge of my nose makes for a very natural finish.

On the downside, the packaging is awful - the writing on the bottle will rub off within days of being in your make up bag, and will leave you with the decision of whether to peel the whole thing off yourself to keep it from looking too awful. If you close the bottle too tightly, a flaw in the bottle makes it go past its 'safe' point, in which case the cap becomes loose again and can leak in your bag.
Price is also excessive for the amount of product you get - I'm running out, and as much as I *want* to repurchase may not be able to afford it :(

Popular Blush Products