Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender Oil

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender Oil
Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender Oil

3.0

Not tested on animals

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Steareth-20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Borate

This just didn't work for me, and it smells so good I really wish it had. I got this because I was looking to quit using aluminum deodorants as I thought it would be a healthier choice for my body. But I have given this product over a month for a transition period (most people don't know but you can sweat and stink more for a few weeks after switching) and I still stink worse than I ever have. I don't even sweat much, but my B.O is AWFUL. Switching to a different aluminum free product asap.

Sorry, this just didn't work for me :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a natural deodorant. When I first used it, I was under the impression that it smelled good at first but eventually turned bad... But I was wrong. With more use, I realize it's pretty good! It doesn't transfer onto my clothes because it's clear, it's not chalky or slimy- just a happy medium. Tea tree oil definitely smells fresh and clean. It's good (: