Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender Oil

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender Oil
Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender Oil

3.0

Not tested on animals

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Steareth-20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Borate

This just didn't work for me, and it smells so good I really wish it had. I got this because I was looking to quit using aluminum deodorants as I thought it would be a healthier choice for my body. But I have given this product over a month for a transition period (most people don't know but you can sweat and stink more for a few weeks after switching) and I still stink worse than I ever have. I don't even sweat much, but my B.O is AWFUL. Switching to a different aluminum free product asap.

Sorry, this just didn't work for me :(

on 7/28/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Switched to this from the Jason Tea Tree Oil deodorant because it works a little better. I am trying to avoid the use of aluminum containing anti-perspirants, so sticking with natural deodorants. This is the best one I have tried so far in terms of controlling odor. If it is very hot and I am spending a lot of time outdoors I do have to reapply before the day is over, or go back to using my old Degree anti-perspirant. But on a normal day it will last through the entire day. The smell is ok, not very noticeable.