Nuxe Creme Merveillance Enrichie Visible Expression Lines Cream (for Very Dry Skin)

4.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin PEG 20 Esters, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dipropylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil/Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycol Palmitate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Capryloyl Glycin, Carbomer, Polyisobutene, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tristearin, Escin, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Acacia Dealbata Seed Extract, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 1, 10-Decandiol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool

on 2/17/2014 10:30:00 AM

like this cream it is really good for my skin for this season

on 11/27/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

I have been using this for a couple of years as my day moisturizer. I love the way it feels - smooth, hydrating, and non greasy. It also has a nice very light smell. In the summertime, I use a smaller amount, and in the wintertime, I just use more. I like that I can use it year round without having to buy a separate, summertime moisturizer. I layer it over a serum (Chantecaille Vital Essence serum with arbutin) without issue.

on 8/15/2013 6:40:00 AM

One of my go-to daily moisturisers. I swap between the enriche creme or the regular Merveillance creme depending on how dry my skin gets. It contains natural sources of hyaluronic acid which may explain why my skin does feel plumper and less lined after consistent use. Annoyingly they only list their full ingredients on the packaging and I have don't have a box on me to list for you.

I have used a tonne of different luxe brands (Estee Lauder, Clarins, Omorovicza, SKII, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Alpha-H, Jurlique, Aesop, Elemis, Chanel , the list goes on) and I find this cream to be the same quality or better and with more noticeable benefits. I can usually pick this up for AUS$50-55 but you can get it in Australia from Adorebeauty for a little more.

Nuxe is the underdog of the French Pharmacie skin brands and they have amazing products that could kick La Roche Possay or Embryolisse's asses. To many people bang on about the Body oil by Nuxe but you should really try out their creams, miracellar cleansing water etc. I do find their Reve de Miel range though to be too fragranced but the reve de miel lip balm (pot, not stick) is to die for. The Fondant firming cream for body is divine (it's a skin-firming body butter/cream).

Nuxe use natural products (I don't think they're 100% natural), no animal products (except honey), and all the creams I have used from them have not contained any parabens or mineral oils. They claim to be cruelty-free too.

on 5/29/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont even remember how many times have I repurchased this.

I have very sensitve and dehydrate skin, this cream goes so well on my skin, and keep my face moisturize for at least 5 hours, love it!

on 1/4/2013 4:20:00 PM

Works pretty well on my extremely dehydrated skin, even in the Canadian winter. Very moisturising and calming. Texture is just a bit thicker than some creams, which means it doesn't spread as easily, but it absorbs well and does not make me feel sticky. My skin feels more plump after using it.

The scent is mild, I don't particularly enjoy it, but it's very tolerable given that the product also does a good job.

Fall 2014 update - looks like this cream has been discontinued and Nuxe has introduced the "Merveillance Expert Enrichie" in place of it. The new cream has a couple different ingredients but seems very similar so far.

on 10/12/2012 8:29:00 PM

i am just waiting for a christmas set to repurchase this. i really like nuxe skincare. it feels natural and luxurious and smells so nice. it seems higher end than the actual price point here in canada. this cream moisturized my extremely dehydrated skin very well last winter without making me break out. it is not as good as darphin, but it is much less expensive too.

I bought the full size creme after trying a sample of the creme for just "dry" skin. This feels good on, sinks in wonderfully, and smells nice. It's thick, so go easy and work it in. It's probably one of the only facial products that actually does what it says. My skin glows, no breakout problems, and it really does soften the lines and makes the skin look moisturized and fresh. We'll see how it goes , but it might just replace my Avene (nice but no wrinkle help) as my HG facial cream.

on 3/21/2010 2:53:00 PM

I got this a few days ago and even after only a few uses, it has satisfied its claims to plump out fine lines etc. The texture is quite heavy and at first I found it hard to distribute over my skin without pulling it, but that seems to have stopped after the first use.
I will be sticking with this one! It's even more moisturising than my Neal's Yard Frankincense Hydrating Cream.
(If only they could supply it in a tube package instead of a tub, then it would be perfect.)
12 Sep 2010: Had to stop using after a month, the fragrance element irritated my skin into a state of permanent redness. The lines were plumping out alright but this was due to my skin swelling up in reaction to the irritants. Have started using Trilogy Very Gentle Moisturing Cream instead to calm things down.

on 6/18/2009 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Wow!!! I used this product for the first time today and I can't believe how good it is! I vowed a couple of months ago to stop paying extortionate prices for beauty products - I've been on a mission to find reasonably priced,good quality products. I have previously alternated between Estee Lauder Daywear and Lancome Hydra Zen and while they are very good moisturisers they never produced the visible results that Merveillance has and they are almost double the price. The first thing that struck me about it was the lovely dense texture - it was thick and rich and when I applied it didn't feel greasy like most dry skin moisturisers - it was almost sticky but in a pleasant way! It sunk in quickly and the effect was immediate. My complexion looked radiant and when I put my make up on it glided on and looked perfect,my skin was so smooth and plump. The radiant effect lasted all day - nearly crashed the car cause I couldn't stop looking in the mirror! I haven't looked this good in years! The only test it has yet to pass is the long term hydration one - I have dry skin and if a moisturiser is not rich enough for me my skin gets tight and cracks and peels on my nose - not a pretty sight! So I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I've a feeling this could be my (and I swore I'd never use this expression!!) HG!!!!!! I'll keep you posted!
Well I've been using this for about a month now and while unfortunately the dry skin on my nose is back I can't actually say it's because of this product because I've introduced alot of new products into my skincare regime. For a couple of weeks I was finding it a bit sticky and not as easily absorbed as it was at first but I tried putting a bit less on - it worked a treat - I had been using way too much! I've noticed that it has a firming effect on the skin, which is an added bonus considering it's not promoted as a 'firming' product. I've also noticed that the reason for the 'soft focus' effect is that it leaves a nice 'film' on the skin (almost like a primer) and this seems to be why it makes a good make up base. Still think this is a great product that I'd highly recommend and I've just purchased the Merveillance serum for under it - which I'll review when I've used it for a few days. Try this moisturiser - you won't regret it!!!

on 4/22/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I asked a sample of this from my local pharmacie here (i bought something so it was ok to ask for a sample). This is a natural product with flower roots and seeds, it claims to fills in, smoothes, re-plumps visible expression lines. The texture is medium thick and has a floral scent. It does a very good job in moisturizing my very very dry skin, it makes my skin smooth, quite plump and well hydrated with a healthy glow, and stays that way even after washing my face. The only reason I did not give this five lippies is because, I did not like that it sits on my skin for quite a long time after application, it really did not sink in right away, but a sticky greasy feel on my skin lingers for atleast an hour (well perhaps it was just my skin reaction), it does get absorbed, though, I just had to wait. It was worth the waiting as it gives me really good results anyway. As for the price, it is quite expensive 33 Euro, but I can overlook that since it is quite a nice product, so I think I would buy a full size tub soon. Lastly, I think this would make a great makeup base for dry skin gals like me.