3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I just love this. My sis is pale and realised she bought the wrong colour so gave it to me. It's the shade called buff. I have a slight olive tone to my skin and when this came out I was a bit alarmed as there appeared to be a big colour difference initially. However as I blended it with the handy foundation brush part, it just looked like a dream. I looked like I'd had plenty of sleep though I'm always sleep deprived. It isn't the quickest to put on but it doesn't take long either. I also put estee lauder doublewear stay in place makeup over it so it stayed in place all day...though I'm sure it wud have anyway! It's a very good product and I'm pleasantly surprised at no7. Never will I turn my nose up again! :)

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

11 years ago

I have this in suede, I bought it because I got a £5 off voucher for no7 products, and I LOVE THIS! the brush is useful for me because it saves me carting my foundation brush about, although the design isn't great so you have to squeeze a bit out, dot it on your face and then use the brush to smooth it over, and then I rub my face with my fingers to buff it into my skin It really does make me look more radiant, but it takes a couple of minutes after applying to do so for some reason It stays on well without powder, so with powder it'd be excellent but I choose not to use it because I like the dewiness of it on its own... I've taken a lippy off because I have quite dark [fake] tanned skin, and suede is perfect for me, it's also the darkest shade... It's a bit yellow, but luckily my skin with tan on is yellow so it's fine hahaha Will 100% buy again

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

from

11 years ago

I got this foundation yesterday after reading the positive reviews on MUA. I got it in new ivory which is a perfect colour for my skin, at first i thought it was gna b 2 yellowish but it blends in perfectly. The brush was good to use although this isnt a foundation you cant just quickly apply-it took some work to get it blended correctly. I have oily tzone and normal cheeks and this is spose to be a 'moisturising formula'. Well i found it gave a really healthy glow to my skin, really rested. Infact one of my girls at college complimented me on my complexion, and what did i use? i applied diorskin pressed powder over the top of this and didnt get no more oily than i usually do. However ive pretty much given up on so called oil controlling foundations and am quite happy to continue using this as i feel it makes me look very glowing and healthy. Will repurchase! As good as chanel's matte range foundation.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

12 years ago

Let me start off by saying that I have a light-olive/olive skin-tone. I bought this yesterday and tried it out today. My first impression was that it was too dark, but a half an hour later it didn't seem as bad, I was still unsure if it was too dark so I asked a second opinion and they said it looked natural. I have to say the main reason I bought it was because I wanted a foundation brush, and I also wanted a foundation so this seemed perfect for me!The brush is ok, the foundation itself takes a lot of blending if you want it to look any way near natural and takes twice as long to apply, than it normally would with my other foundation. You could definitely not get away with applying this in a hurry! The overall finish is slightly matte but with a slight hint of dewy-ness. I don't even feel the need to set it with pressed powder which is something I usually do. I think I would buy this again because the coverage is good too. I got #10 Ivory and that's the lightest shade, I think it's disappointing that they don't do any lighter shades and I wouldn't recommend it to those who have pale/light/fair skin-tones.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

from

12 years ago

I got this yesterday and tried it for the first time this morning. It took a while to get used to using the brush, but it eventually blended in really nicely and gave a good, light coverage. As the other reviewer commented, it's quite a matt finish, not really radiant, but just made my skin look more even and healthy. I didn't bother using bronzer or powder, just a bit of blush, and feel I look quite healthy. I got it in New Ivory which is not a perfect match for me bu the best out of the shades. There are only three shades which I think is a shame - would be bette if there was more colour choice.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35