H2O Sea Mineral Scrub

No Image

3.5

Too abrasive for my skin. Definitely not for those with sensitive skin.
After each scrub, it left my skin feeling slightly red, raw and tight and I need an immediate hydrating mask to soothe the skin.

on 2/23/2009 1:54:00 PM

This scrub is so gentle. It also cleanses my skin well. I use it about once a week. It makes my skin feel a little dry after use so then I use the hydrating mask to restore the moisture. I think the mask's only good when used with the Scrub. Probably will not rebuy since the price is a little too high for a scrub.

on 12/21/2008 7:16:00 PM

overall, it is a good scrub which does its job. it doesn't irritate my combination skin, but it is a bit pricey. however, the packaging is much better than Lancome exfliance clarte.

on 10/29/2007 10:14:00 PM

I have very sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. I use this scrub on my nose and it works great. Other scrubs make my nose really red and irritated and make me break out, but this one is very gentle but does a great job. I occasionally use it on my whole face and it makes my skin really smooth.
For those who suffer from keratosis pilaris (the red bumps on the back of the arm) this really helped diminish mine also.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for a couple months before I left it to my sister since I didn't want to load myself with too much stuff before moving to Ireland for a year. It worked alright I guess. It didn't irritate my skin but I didn't see any grandiose improvement either...and for its price and how much the girl raved about it, I would expect more for something that cost me 36$.

My sister says she likes it very much though, so I think it's not for everyone, but it works on some people. For reference sake, my skin is VERY prone to blackheads, very oily and cyst prone. My sisters skin is smoother than mine (less scarring), some blackheads on the T-zone, oily skin (far less than mine though), some broken capillaries and mild acne...no more than any teenage girl should have. If your skin has any of her afflictions, it might work for you. My skin takes quite a bit more "help" in comparison to hers. If your skin is a bit more normal, might work better for you.

on 6/17/2008 11:13:00 PM

This scrub is mediocre compared to Biore's. However it smells great and does it's job.

AWESOME SCRUB! It is on the gentler side, but the granules are effective enough to keep skin smooth and exfoliated. I like that its a good balance between regular cleanser and scrub. I have oily, acne-prone skin thats sensitive to most scrubs (it results in excessive breakouts), but I need a scrub or else my skin starts to rub off dead skin cells. Yuck! This maintains my clear skin well, but when my skin starts to act up, it works a little less effectively but still above average. As you wash it off, it leaves you with such soft skin. I use this every Wednesday. If you use this only once a week like me, itll last forever. A little overpriced, I admit. Note: Just so no one is surprised when you apply it on your face, it does get a little goopy. ***This probably isnt for you if youre looking for a scrub scrub. Gentler scrubs are safer for the skin, though.

I got this in travel size. it is too gentle on me, it cant clean ur pores at all, it works more like a cleanser....

This scrub worked pretty good when I first got it. It gently exfoliated my skin and I didn't have to worry about over scrubbing. But I left it alone for a few months and when I started to use it again my skin felt oily with residue. I'm giving it 2 lippies b/c it works well (when you first purchase it) and b/c of its refreshing scent.

on 8/16/2006 12:35:00 PM

For a facial scrub, I think it's on the pricey side ($18) since my St. Ive's cleanses just as well for only a few dollars. Well, price aside, I love H20+ and this product is superb with moisturizing. It goes on nice and thick and leaves my skin really dewy and soft after rinsing. Doesn't do much to help feel my skin feel extra clean though, but this is great all year around and suprisingly doesn't strip my face of moisture in the winter time.