Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

3.6

100 silica

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have oily skin with few breakouts. I use this over top my estee lauder double wear foundation as a setting powder. I find a raised blemish stands out more when I don't use my HD powder, I find it gives a nice "blur" to imperfections.
I have to touch up minimally after about 4-5 hours wear. And only really hot and humid days it would be more frequent. It really depends what you are doing , because it controls shine very well if in a normal climate.
Even when I do touch up, it does not give that cakey look like it is layered on like other translucent powders do. It also does not leave my foundation colour looking ashy either.
I do notice flashback in photography with this product because I have tanned skin so it is easier to tell.

Love Love Love this powder.
I don't ware make up everyday, so usually one jar of powder will last me a year? or longer.
But this thing, I'm already to the last bit of this one.
I love how it gives my face a instant matte finish but with out looking dull.
And the best part is that it's transparent.
I've used powder products that's ivory or beige, I don't like them. When I use these powders to set the make up, the tinted powder will change my already perfect tone.
I even put this powder on my hair roots when I don't have time to wash my hair and in a rush to go out.
And now since it's humid where I live, I brush a layer on my neck to avoid the stickiness.
Will buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This powder is all right, I say that because I think the stage brands offer better versions of this. If you apply to much it can cakeup under the eyes or around your dry patches and for us olive to darker skinned women there can be flash back in photos I used this mostly in My T-zone after I have applied a powder that has some pigment to it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my 2nd time purchase! It's my holy grail,make up staple!however,it does not look good on flash camera,u'll get white cast with flash.my face used to melt all the foundation after a long day, no matter I put on a primer or not,liquid foundation or powder foundation.This microfinish powder ensures all my make up to stay put,especially my eye lids. My job is demanding & long hours,I can't always touch up my make up at work.This product is a savior :) a bit pricey but worth the money.I don't like its packaging.it cracked easily,I bought the pressed microfinish powder,more convenient to bring it out.but bear in mind u must handle with care

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

It's a fun extra to have as I was curious to try it out...if you have coin to throw away, but it. I wouldn't bother buy again, I'd rather get a sample

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! It makes my face look flawless and im dying to try the pressed powder version because obviously the loose powder just flies all over. I just wished it's more long-lasting and less expensive.

And to those who comment about the white-cast, you're supposed to apply this sparingly and blend it in with a kabuki brush.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this product. I like the HD powder in the sense that it does not give me a white cast, sets my makeup nicely and provides a matte finish. I have combo/oily skin and I need a powder that can set my liquid foundation so I don't turn into a grease ball, and this powder prevents greasiness and shine overall, but there are also a few qualities about this product that I really don't like.
For starters, the packaging is absolutely atrocious and hard to work with. You would think that since MUFE asks the consumers to pay so much for their products that they could at least provide some decent, easy to work with packaging, but no, that is not the case. The powder does not come out easily, and when it does, it is often too much, so the expensive product you paid for is partially going to waste. I ended up taking the sifter off the top so now I can just put my makeup brush directly in the container, which makes it easier, but is still a little cumbersome because of the awkwardly small width of the packaging that isn't wide enough for most powder brushes.
Another complaint I have is if applied too liberally, this powder can settle into fine lines and accentuate dry spots easily. I don't use this around my eye area to lightly set my concealer because, even when applied very sparingly, it settles into every fine line in my eye area, so I use another light setting powder, which is annoying because the MUFE HD powder should be fine and silky enough to not settle into lines as much as it does.
If you have normal-dry skin and/or mature/aged skin, this powder will probably not be the best for you due to its tendency to settle around dry spots and wrinkles/fine lines. If you have skin that tends to be on the oily side, this powder might work well at setting your foundation and providing an even, matte finish, but use conservatively because too much of this can make you look cakey and dry. When used correctly, I like the look this powder gives my skin, but due to the inconvenient packaging and the dry spot and fine line accentuation, I won't be repurchasing. There are much more affordable setting powders available that provide the same, if not better, results.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is not worth the price tag AT ALL. I feel like i have to put more product on my face to achieve the matte finish. It does not blend well at all, I am olive skin and you can tell when I am wearing this powder because it gives me a chalky look.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this powder; it sets my makeup beautifully and keeps my T-zone shine free for hours. It is a finely milled powder and goes on easily, but it will initially make you look like a ghost. I just use another larger brush and really work the powder into my skin.....that gets rid of the white color and seems to really set my foundation. Overall, I am pleased with the product.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this product. I like the way it makes your face look in person it does give it a nice smooth finished look, but in pictures it looks like your wearing a white mask. I also have dry skin so it made my skin and it did not dry it out. The packaging also isn't to good, unless you keep the little tab over it because if not it spills everywhere. Even with the tab a powder of white dust always flies off. Im glad I purchased the smaller size and would not get it again.