Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.7

100 silica

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Just FYI, I have the travel size. I LOVE this HD powder. It makes my skin flawless, oil free for however long I need it (and trust me, I put on make up as early as 6:30am and take it off as late as 10pm) However, I don't like how a brush cannot fit into the travel size one so it's hard to swirl around. It does have a scent that I don't really enjoy - but it goes away after you dust it onto your face so I can live with it. Love this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My go to powder, totally worth the price because the product will last your forever

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This stuff is MAGIC. Sets my makeup nicely and keeps my face looking fresh all day, no matter how oily or sweaty I feel! I used it for the first time in the middle of a summer convention, when I usually have to blot the crap out of my face, but this stopped me from looking oily and gross! The only thing I find is the packaging makes it hard to use in moderation, I always end up with too much on my brush.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Come on this stuff is fabulous. I have the mini version to carry around in my makeup bag, and the big one on my vanity as my go-to for finishing a look. I see such a difference in my skin after I apply this. It's my final step, and I apply it with a light hand, and a soft, fluffy brush. My skin really does look and stay flawless all day. I have oily skin, and it mattifies me as well. If I see some shine throughout the day, I sweep some on and am saved! One of my favorite products, and you don't have to use alot at all, so it will last a very long time. :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Keeps my skin looking matte without drying my winter dry skin. Gives a soft focus look much like the hd foundation does.I bought the .017 size and the three little holes don't give a lot of product but it's perfect for travel.

I buffed it in and kept rubbing the brush into my skin for about 30 seconds. This didn't leave a white cast in photos. Overall, it's good but I'm sticking to my Nars powder which is superb. For a really soft matte glow, I use the hd foundation, then this hd powder, then Nars loose powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this product. Have used it a couple of times and am not terribly wowed. I think I fell in love with the idea more than the fact that I don't really need this product in my life! I have no trouble in keeping mattifying my make up as I have no problem with oily skin. I do absolutely love the texture - super fine, super beautiful finish. However, it's not a must-have for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I bought this product in November 2011 and I still have half of the product left! Do not fright and think that the white powder would be appear white when you apply it onto your face. IT DOES NOT! This powder disappears onto your skin as you apply. A little goes a long way! If you are like me who loves to put much of this onto ur face because you simply love the smooth, velvety texture, it does NOT make your face cakey! I live in a hot and humid country, I have very oily/sensitive skin type and I use this almost everyday with or without my foundation. It is quite cumbersome to use this, as it gets messy sometimes! I don't bring this out as it's quite inconvenient.
When my skin does not have any major breakouts, I'd apply Clinique's super city sunblock and set it with the loose powder so as to reduce the shine. It helps to reduce the shine on my T-zone (nose and forehead area) for about 2 hours despite living in a country with hot and humid climate. The sunblock also played apart in helping to prevent more oils from surfacing.
However, if I use the powder with my MYFE foundation (Shade #125), the powder only helped to prevent oil from surfacing on my T-zone areas for about 1 hour. Then I've to use kitchen towels to blot my face.
This is just an okay product for me not buy this product again. It is kinda pricey around $56? SGD. All makeups are right?! I'll probably try Chanel's Poudre Universal Libre.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a silica powder, which is super duper duuuuper fine. It's perfect for layering because the powder is so fine, it doesn't sit on top of where you have already applied it and it blends beautifully. I wouldn't recommend this is you are looking for a finishing powder to add more coverage - which is what I usually like to do. But if your foundation covers up enough I would definitely suggest this, because it gives your skin a very natural like finish, really blurs any pores or lines, and really doesn't look powdery at all. I have problematic skin here and there, so I like my full coverage. Even with my liquid foundation and my concealer, I like to add coverage with my powder. When I need more coverage I just use my Milani Multitasking Powder on the blemishes or areas that need it, and then I use the HD Powder everywhere else. This powder is so fine that I can use it over my Milani Powder without making it obvious. My only issue is that it doesn't stay put or matte throughout the day, but other then that, this is a really good translucent powder. This is pricey, but I have the travel size and honestly I can see this lasting a good 3-6 months at least. There is so much powder in there and a little goes a long way for this stuff, so you get good bang for your buck.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't realize how great this product was until I went without it. I've been using this to set both liquid and mineral powder foundations for a while. One day, I packed up my HD powder in an overnight bag. The next morning, I applied my mineral powder foundation without the MUFE HD over it. Four hours later I glanced in the mirror and was horrified to see how oily my skin was, especially around my nose. I blotted the oil and a few hours later, I needed to blot again. Keep in mind that my foundation was in a powder form. I usually don't have to blot my face when wearing the powder foundation and MUFE HD unless I'm blotting off sweat. Like a fool, I have since purcashed another finishing powder. It just doesn't do what the MUFE HD does. I can't wait to finish what I have so I can get more MUFE HD.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is one of the best setting powders I've used. At first I was a little skeptical when purchasing it because it is a white powder and I thought it would leave a white cast on my face and it doesn't. It works great and I have no need for touch ups during the day. My only complaint is the sifter packaging, its very easy to make a mess of this, but I have the travel size and it will last me for ages.