Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 19-24

100 silica

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is great. Kinda expensive, but the fine-milled silica does make a difference. I never thought to write a review because this is such a staple. I use it to set sunscreen and foundation so my face isn't oily, or to dust my t-zone when it's not cooperating and is an oil slick. Kinda blurs out imperfections but in a very soft-touch, forgiving way. No, your makeup won't look photoshopped, but your skin will look nicer overall. I don't take pictures with flash so I don't know if the whole ghost face thing is true! :P

Oh, and I've had this for like, 2 years and am just getting down to the last bit. Good value!

Maybe it's because I have a dry skin, but it really doesn't add anything to the overall look of my makeup. Sometimes it accentuates my dry patches which is awful and really far away from the smooth finish I expected.I regret buying it. Maybe it works better for oily skin types. I will try it again in summer.

I only use this products in spring and summertime, since my skin is far too dry during the colder months. Oily skin isn't maybe the biggest problem of mine, but I like to swirl this on because it leaves your skin all soft and velvety ...a truly luxurious feeling.

This powder works fine but the pricing is absolutely ridiculous, considering how small amount the jar contains. Love the packaging though. No spill whatsoever:)

I love the powder it keeps me oil free all day long!! The powder is so fine that it really blends my makeup and it looks airbrushed on. The only problem is the packaging. There is no way to dispense the product without creating a mess!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not a fan, too much money for what it does and is way too light even on my fair MAC N4 skin. Forget taking a picture with this on as you'll literally look like a white sheet and it is very drying on the skin, showing up any flake. My cheap palladio rice powder works 10x better than this product.

Ohhhhh man I love this stuff! I have the HD foundation (also a HG for me) but this really helps it stick all day long. I took other reviewers' advice and apply a little bit before my foundation, then set it again. I work long days, and this keeps my makeup in place for 14 hours! I have a really shiny forehead (especially at the end of a long day) and this also keeps that in check so I'm just a bit glowy, but nothing outrageous. It IS quite pricey, but you also use so little that I think its fine. My HD foundation, for instance, is pricey too but I buy it once every 8 months, so not a big issue.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this. I have really oily skin and use this to set my makeup and retouch during the day. It doesn't change the color of my makeup or look dry and cakey like many powders do. Bit expensive but it lasts a while and IMO is worth it. I wish the powder sifter was one of those ones that could be shut when it is closed so if I am travelling with it, it doesn't make a big mess when I open the lid.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

When I first used this I was pretty frustrated that I blew so much money on something that looked so cheap and powdery. But then I was due for a new kabuki so I got the Make Up Forever brush that you're supposed to use with the powder (it was two bucks cheaper that the other brush I was eyeing at Sephora and I like that it's small and travel friendly) and it worked! It's all in the brush!!

I hate that it's so expensive, I still feel a bit ashamed that I spent so much money on it... but I probably will re-purchase when I eventually run out (I'm pretty sure this is going to last me a very long time).

It can be a bit messy (it's loose powder!) but because it's white so it's not REALLY a problem. It doesn't make a mess I just feel like I'm wasting product.

I think it does what it's supposed to do. It doesn't look powdery but it helps control the shine. It's good stuff.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use this almost everyday. I either use puff if my skin is oily or brush if its dry. Doesn't break me out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am on my 2nd container of this and I am very happy. This is a great setting powder and it helps control my oily skin. The texture feels silky on your skin!

Oh and to the person below this product is Talc free.