Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

3.6

100 silica

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Bought a small version of it. I used this for baking and setting... Not my favourite. Sorry! Athough it rlly gives my face a flawless matte finish, when i take photos with flash or when natural light hits my face, i look like a ghost. :( maybe i applied incorrectly but i wont be buying the big pot. It did its job but not photo friendly.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I hated it. I really wanted to like it, and I tried it countless time, during 3 different seasons (summer, autumn, and winter). I also tried applying various amounts and with different face brushes too, but it still didn't work for me. The product made me look ghostly and awful in pictures. It also was a little drying. I like the texture and how smooth it goes on, but it just doesn't work on my skin tone.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I threw all of my other powders out. I feel that my look isn't as cakey with this stuff. Just like most of MUFE products, this is pricey but a little goes a long way with this product because it will alter your final look if too much is applied!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am not crazy about the packaging, its too small for my NARS Botan kabuki brush, but I still use it, I just pour some out onto a dish and use it this way, like for my foundation/ concelear. But the finishing is great, it gives a balance tone, look, and coverage. Also, this powder leaves my skin smooth and silky, I will definitely get this product again if it is out, I have it for 4 months and still has more than half. Money well spend

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this powder. I wanted to try MAC Prep and Prime, but I went with this. I wanted a finishing powder that did not make my overly matte looking. I hate matte looking skin, it looks so unnatural. Also, I have normal to dry skin anyway. With most powders, I have to spritz my face with Fix+ to get rid of the powdered look. I am almost out of Fix+, but I don't need to purchase anymore!! I bought the travel size from Sephora for $15.00. It is a full 5gram jar. This will last me a very long time because you only use such a small amount! I am going to purchase another one for travel. For the WOC that say this makes them "white" or "ashy" must be using to much. You only need the tiniest amount and the skin looks glowy!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Ooooohh what a little jewel. Approaching this product is almost the same as approaching NARS Taj Mahal at the make up counter. It screams run away as a result of the unusuall color. One would think that there is no way this is going to work.

Imagine a powder which is snow white in color but claims to be iniversal and guaranteed to work for all skin types! I can confirm to you that this is actually true. I am an NC45 and this product blends into my skin without a trace of white overcast. I do have quite a big collection of powders ranging from tranlucent to the best skin tone match that I could find and this powder is one of and maybe the best in my collection. In terms of finish, this powder is A class. It is very finely grained and provides a perfect smooth finish. The powder just melts into the skin and does not lighten or darken the color of the foundation. But most of all, it provides a matting effect which outlasts all of my other powders. I touch up at about 2 pm after having applied at 7am and I am good for the rest of the day until I get back home.

I have taken one lippy away for the product packaging. While MUFE suggests using this powder with either a puff or a powder brush it is not very easy to apply with a puff. In terms of diameter, the container size is about half the size of a normal powder container and there is very little room for a puff. The sales associate where I bought this actually suggested placing the powder in the hands and then pick up with the puff. This is very messy and really who has time for this. I find it much better to apply with a brush.

I will definitely buy this again. By the way, I did try the HD foundation but found it to be too shinny. I use this powder with my normal Prescriptives, Laura Mercier or La Mer foundation and it is just as stunning.

Guess I broke my promise of not buying anymore powders. I think I will adopt the policy of just not looking at powders when I am at the make up counter.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this loose powder after reading good reviews on it. I have to agree with the majority. This powder is GREAT!!!! It leaves my skin with an airbrushed effect. It also keeps the oil on my skin at bay, which isn't an easy feat.