MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 44-55

100 silica

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!! Where has this stuff been all my life? I'm honestly in a state of absolute shock! This is the most amazing, loveliest face powder of all time.....

I walked into Sephora looking for Hourglass finishing powder. I started using it recently after having received a generous sample of it, and I really like it. My Sephora didn't have it, and the sales clerk introduced me to this. She told me they can't keep it in stock and I can see why.

I loved it the moment I tried it, but all too often, I adore something in the store, take it home, and well..... Not this time. Everytime I use this, I marvel at how gorgeous my skin looks and feels. In fact, more often than not, I don't use any foundation at all - just a very thin layer of Monistat Chafing Powder Gel and a dusting of this. My skin looks great in the morning and just as great at dinner time and THAT has been the case through the hellish month of August.

Some mua'ers commented that at $30, this is a pricey item. I don't think so. In fact, I'd happily pay twice that price. HAPPILY !

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm still trying to work with this powder. I so want to like it. I have pretty oily skin so when i use a light hand with this powder i find that it really doesn't control the shine very well. I usually have to touch up my face within a couple of hours. Now I've used other powders that have kept the shine away much better. If I go a little heavier it makes me look ghostly and i'm pretty fair as it is. I'm exploring other makeup reviewers looking for some good tips on the best way to apply this. I'll keep trying but if i can't get it to work the way i want it to i'll have to keep looking for a good loose powder. I definitely will not be repurchasing. For the price that it is it should be working miracles but so far i'm not all that impressed.