MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 44-55

3.8

100 silica

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I'm not feeling this product. I'd much rather use my MAC Loose Blot Powder. This stuff is too pricey, you have to be very careful with the amount you use (or you WILL get somewhat of a whitish cast) and, because it's 100% silica, it is *so* fine that I feel like I'm wasting it when I use it, as it floats all through the atmosphere. To top it off, I don't notice it keeping shine away like I expected it to.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

For the price, and the size, this seems expensive.

The trick is you need so little to give you a flawless face. And, I love to apply it with a small puff (LM, Shiseido make the best small puffs). I then buff it out with a big fat brush. If you use a large brush or even a kabuki brush you waste a lot of product.

This gives a silky translucence to the skin. Evens out pores and makes makeup look perfect.

What more could anyone want from a small pot of powder?

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i have only,had this a few days.... i got the brush thats is suggested for it...i am still trying to figure out how to use it... so far its ok i wont really know for awhile. right now its just fine i think i can work with it, we'll see

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Beautiful powder, goes on soo silky that you don't even feel it, it literaly slips on the face. Leaves a somewhat matte look, but not flat, really a very nice product and worth every penny. It is a white powder in the jar, but goes on super sheer, if your getting a white face, you have picked up too much and/or are using the wrong kind of brush!