MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 44-55

3.3

100 silica

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I'm not feeling this product. I'd much rather use my MAC Loose Blot Powder. This stuff is too pricey, you have to be very careful with the amount you use (or you WILL get somewhat of a whitish cast) and, because it's 100% silica, it is *so* fine that I feel like I'm wasting it when I use it, as it floats all through the atmosphere. To top it off, I don't notice it keeping shine away like I expected it to.

Use sparingly after the oil appears. I am not a fan of using as a finishing powder because, frankly, my skin gets all unnatural in real time.

It's great, though, when your skin gets the normal oily, dewy. Then I dab a brush, tap it, and then swipe it around my nose, sides of nose, forehead, chin. It looks good.

No breakouts. Along with the MUFE F&B, its like real skin only rather better.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I'm admittedly a makeup snob - only high dollar big names for me! So of course I've tried Dior, Chanel, Armani, YSL, La Mer, etc. Eh, powder is powder...until I tried HD High Def! This powder is amazing - it literally erases every pore on my face and never changes the color of my foundation.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't understand all the great reviews. It did not do anything for me except accentuate some dryness I had - so, that was good cause I knew I needed to exfoliate.

Video Reviews & Tutorials