MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

3.8

100 silica

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It’s amazing for me. It sets my spf and it doesn’t set into lines.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Holy Grail face powder! This powder is so finely milled its amazing, and a little bit goes such a long way. When I use this I find my face looks and feels smoother, and it keeps my foundation looking like I just applied it by the end of the night. I really love that this product doesn't make my face look powdered or matte, it gives such a natural finish and doesn't transfer at all.
Another thing that really impressed me with this product is that it truly was translucent, and didn't change the colour of my foundation or concealer at all. It also looks great in photos, and didn't give any white-cast when flash was used.
I originally got this product as a sample and have since purchased it twice, I'd definitely recommend testing it out!

This is an absolute must have. I've had the same container (which is not cheap at all!) for about 4 years now and I don't think I'll run out for another year at least. It by no means makes me look totally matte all day but when I don't wear it, I am oily within 20 minutes. I blot every 2 or 3 hours and reapply this before going out at night with a big kabuki. It does the job and I'm sure if I used powder foundation instead of liquid, it would be almost perfect. Expensive, but worth it for the longevity. Great with the Mat Velvet foundation underneath, but I gave up on that one because of the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was at Sephora a few weeks ago and I bought the MUFF Cult favorite set which included a sample size of this HD powder - and I LOVE IT!

Because it is a sample size I can't fit my large facebrush in it, but my setting brush for concealer fits it like a glove. And a little goes a long way!

pros
- sets my concealer to perfection (and the rest of my face on special occasions
- long lasting
- doesn't cake (when used sparsely)
- will last a very long time

cons
- clings a little to dry patches (remember to exfoliate)
- pricey

I will in a weeks time purchase the normal size (because it is on sale) and use it in my daily makeup routine... my little sample size will go in my makeup travel bag

Im not sure about the packacing because how tight I close it, its always a mess when I open and that makes me sad but definitely a useful and a making me wonderful product. I set my makeup and especially concealer with this powder and it never looks wrong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My go to powder, totally worth the price because the product will last your forever

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This stuff is MAGIC. Sets my makeup nicely and keeps my face looking fresh all day, no matter how oily or sweaty I feel! I used it for the first time in the middle of a summer convention, when I usually have to blot the crap out of my face, but this stopped me from looking oily and gross! The only thing I find is the packaging makes it hard to use in moderation, I always end up with too much on my brush.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is great. Kinda expensive, but the fine-milled silica does make a difference. I never thought to write a review because this is such a staple. I use it to set sunscreen and foundation so my face isn't oily, or to dust my t-zone when it's not cooperating and is an oil slick. Kinda blurs out imperfections but in a very soft-touch, forgiving way. No, your makeup won't look photoshopped, but your skin will look nicer overall. I don't take pictures with flash so I don't know if the whole ghost face thing is true! :P

Oh, and I've had this for like, 2 years and am just getting down to the last bit. Good value!

This powder to me is very much like Too Faced Primed Poreless Powder, but at a lower price (at least here in Sweden) and I love that! The powder is really light yet effective at keeping everything in its place and smudge free. It does not feel cakey, even if you re-apply it. It's a translucent powder so it fits every skin tone which is obviously a bonus for everyone.

I would absolutely recommend this powder to anyone, especially if you have trouble with make-up getting in the fine lines (for example under eyes) because that's what I told the lady at Sephora that I had a problem with and she recommended this one for me.
The best trick I have is to "PRESS" the powder on with a soft brush (especially underneath eyes), NO "rubbing" (!) as is often so easy to do when you "brush" on the powder. This technique is good especially if you want more cover and for me it makes the makeup last longer.

I give this powder 5/5 because it's the best but it ain't some miraculous fairy dust so you obviously may need to re-apply it if you sweat a lot.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh yes, everyone and their mother have been talking about it and...the hype is real! It must be my absolute favorite out of the three.

Formula & Application: this powder comes in a translucent universal shade which I find awesome (no hassle with them tones). The one I use comes in a loose powder formula; even though it gets messy and flies around - a big decently dense brush will solve the issue! You will notice though, HD Powder is very easy in application as if you put nothing at all on your skin. MUFE launched pressed version of same powder, so that might be a bag friendly option!

If you need more information before buying this powder and other MUFE HD products, below is a great blog post: