MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Proplene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyercin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Tocopherol [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 6/3/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best foundation ever! I swear by this product. I havent used any foundation that leaves me with a nice finish and no blemishes. Hurry up and BUY!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Not sure what all the hype with this product is about. It gives a nice finish but thats about it. The coverage is too sheer to actually cover any of my blemishes and it clings to my dryness like crazy. Haven't tried it in pictures. The packaging has a nice pump but if you store it sideways it will leak. Got the shade 115 at imats and its too dark. Glad I got it at a discount because I would not buy it full price.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my 2nd bottle so this deserves a review. The color selection is great. I'm an nc30-35 and the 127 dark sand matches perfectly. I have sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin and it doesn't make my skin scaly or break me out. I get good coverage with just one pump using a beauty blender. I strayed away to Dior's Flawless in 031 for a while and just realized how much better this makes my skin look. I'm sticking with this until I find a good natural alternative,

on 2/27/2014 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Beautiful, flawless, lightweight, great coverage, so easy to work with, This is by far my favourite foundation that I ALWAYS reach for, amazing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best foundation, I tried over 60, and this is the one I never get bored of, finish has the nicest. Look good in fall and summer time, some people think it's expensive but actually this foundation is usd$60 in most countries

on 11/18/2013 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was really impressed with this. There's a million shades and it's somewhat difficult to pick them out online, but I ended up with N120 and it was perfect for my NC25-NC30 skin tone. This is so illuminating and perfecting to the skin. I felt absolutely gorgeous in this. It's a medium coverage that could probably be built up to full. I do wish it had SPF, but get why it doesn't but I do love that it has a pump. I will update on wear time. UPDATE: I ended up with a darker shade, but one thing I notice lately is that this makes my skin feel tight and dry by the end of the day. Granted, my skin has been uncontrollably dehydrated, but this is still not working well for me lately.

on 12/31/2012 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I had been using Bare Minerals powder foundation for about 5 years when a friend used this foundation on me for a photo shoot. I have normal to dry skin with no acne. I was amazed at the finish and coverage this gives. IT IS AMAZING. However, make sure you get color matched, since MUFE has about 30 shades. I know enough about undertones and shades and such so I was able to color match myself but the girl buying the same foundation next to me had a color 3 shades too dark in her hand and the sales girl and I had to help. That being said, everyone has their own way of applying this too. I personally use the cheapie sponges from Target for the time being. I would like to get a beautyblender but can't fathom spending $26 on a SPONGE. However I have heard it works miracles. Stippling, flat foundation brushes, and fingers also work to give amazing coverage with this. It's not so thick that you have to work ultra fast, which I like. Having taken a 5 year hiatus from liquid makeup, I remember having to work at warp speed to keep it from streaking. Maybe it was the cheap makeup I was using in high school or just the anti acne stuff, I don't know. Either way, this is a good priced foundation that lasts a long time, has great coverage, looks awesome on camera, and lasts all day. Worth the $ and a good buy...

on 9/30/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I haven't tried everything out there but I've tried at least 10+ foundations throughout my life and so far, this is the only one I would rebuy. First of all, I am NC40-42...Asian and 153 is the closest color match I've ever found in my life. Everything else is just way orange, dark, pink, or grey. It is very hard to find the right match for me. This also doesn't give me "ghost face" in pictures like many foundations do which is a huge plus! The lasting power is pretty decent but I wouldn't say it lasts throughout a hot 8+ hour day. My skin is pretty dry so I do wish this was more moisturizing but overall, I love it and I haven't found anything better. It's semi matte and gives me medium coverage..it is buildable but if you need a lot of coverage, I don't know if this will do the trick. I only need to even out my skintone as I don't have a lot of blemishes, redness, acne, etc.

on 6/17/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for the MUFE HD Foundation. I so wanted to like this product, because of the rave reviews it got. Well, my skin said "NO". I want to start off by saying that I got a sample first from Sephora. I did not want to take a chance on a $42.00 foundation, and have to return it. I gave it a 5 star rating for the pump that I tried out in the store. I really like a pump. I moisturized first then applied it with my Sigma F80 brush. I usually prime my skin, but did not this time. I wanted to see how it was without a primer. It went on quite nicely, and the color the makeup artist chose for me was really a good match. My color was 127. I would say for me it was not full coverage. It appeared to be medium coverage. I need full coverage. At that price I would not want to keep adding layers either. This was going to be my special occasion makeup, so I wanted to use it sparingly. It felt nice and light on my skin, but then about 2-3 hours later my face looked greasy. Mind you, I have very, very dry mature skin even in hot humid weather. I never look that oily. When I went to remove it, there was spots on my face where the makeup had grabbed dry patches. I must say the color selection was excellent, but for me it was a no go. I will stick to my Rimmel 24 Long Lasting Foundation for now.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I see a lot of negative remarks about this product but this is truly a great foundation if you know how to apply it properly.

APPLICATION TIPS-
For those of you who are complaining about the "soupy" and "watery" consistancy add a pump of your moisturizer for every two pumps of the product you use. It's best to blend with fingers and then work the rest in a stippling brush. Also, try setting it with a light powder application of pressed powder using a large brush.

Hopefully this helps(: