MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Proplene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyercin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Tocopherol [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 4/7/2016 8:48:00 PM

I love this foundation! I have clear skin but this just creates a more smooth canvas for me. Can be built up for more coverage. I have been using this for 3 months now. I have combination skin, this does get a little too oily in some parts of my face, but nothing a light touch up of setting powder can't fix. I love this for light every day wear.

on 11/30/2015 8:40:00 PM

Why oh why did they discontinue this product... It was perfectly good!

Great coverage, didn't grease me up and didn't break me out (I have very sensitive, combination, cystic acne prone skin).

One pump goes a very long way. Tip, make sure you MOISTURISE before putting this on because it WILL catch on dry skin. My moisturiser is extremely thick, so I have no trouble getting this to stay nicely on my skin.

My only gripe lies with the shitty cover that comes off whenever I leave it in my makeup pouch. Can't tell you how many times it's stained my pouches.

I'm actually finding myself going online, looking for secondhand bottles of this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this foundation, simply because it feel so light on my face. It doesn't feel like I have makeup on at ll. I wish it covered a little better, but you cant have it both ways I guess. It is light, and blends very well on your face. I do have to spend a little more on extra bottles, but it is my ll time favorite foundation. The price is higher but it is worth it. It seems like it is healthier for your skin as well. I have blackheads and little pimples, and since I have been using it, it seems like they are improving. Im doing a lot of things to improve my skin, so its hard to say if this is helping. I used to use makeup by It cosmetics, but it was smothering my skin, and causing my complexion m ore issues. It was too thick. If you wasnt something light, this is the perfect foundation.

on 7/7/2015 1:24:00 AM

*** I'm on my 3rd bottle.
I keep on running back to this foundation. I feel like it is smooth to apply on my face, I would consider this a medium coverage. Definitely use a MOISTURIZER, let it sit, then use a PRIMER after (I use Veil primer by Hourglass). Take a sigma 180 brush or a real techniques expert foundation brush and apply the foundation. Your face will look and feel flawless. Not only it looks wonders on photograph but I also like the fact that my face does NOT feel heavy. I own Double Wear foundation by Estee Lauder, VitaLumier by Chanel, and Forever by Dior, but I ALWAYS end up running back to MakeUpForever HD foundation. I'm not saying that the other foundations are not good, I just gravitate more to MakeUpForever for a quick set ....

on 6/29/2015 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This foundation is absolutely perfect for my skin. I have dry to dehydrated skin which I can mostly keep under control with Hydraluron and moisturizer, but can get dry patches. This foundation applies flawlessly, and doesn't stick to any of these dry patches, and doesn't dehydrate me like some foundations can. It doesn't crease in my expression lines (ie. wrinkles), and gives me a beautiful satin finish. It glows from within. I get so many compliments from people when I wear this foundation. This is a totally new experience for me. After struggling with cystic acne for 10+ years, I'm just finished a low dose Accutane treatment and my skin is finally clear. This makeup covers my mild acne scarring beautifully and gives me a flawless finish. Love love love. I only need 2 small pumps of this liquid formula to give me the coverage I need. It lasts all day. Holy grail foundation for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Medium coverage with a nice smooth finish. It's not a mate finish, but not oily either. I don´t own many high end foundations to compare, I've been faithfull to dermablend for years. Now I use dermablend on top of my sunscreen for daily use (since it´s high coverage it only takes a small dot). I keep MUFE HD High Definition for special ocasions. The cover cap is broken, it broked just after I bought it, not really happy with that!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I absolutely adore this foundation. I don't react to it, there's no fragrance, and it stays put! I always get compliments when I wear it!

on 6/14/2015 10:23:00 PM

My skin is very acne prone. I keep getting new zits now and then. This foundation doesn't give any "Cake" effect and looks very natural. If you have imperfections to cover up, like me, this is definitely the product to go with. While I cannot expect a full coverage, medium/moderate coverage is enough for me. At least skin looks more flawless, natural, and doesn't cause my skin to break out.

on 6/14/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is amazing. It gives a natural look buildable medium coverage. It has a very light formula, makes you feel like there is just a bb cream, not foundation. I wonder why its average rating is so low because i'm in love with it. If you use it with a good makeup base and a transparent powder, you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure