3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

This foundation is advertised as medium coverage, not full coverage so I don't understand reviews complaining it's too sheer. If you have textural issues, blemishes and discolorations, this foundation may not be for you. I personally prefer this kind of coverage as opposed to a mask-like effect that looks very obvious and cakey. I don't really have problem skin so I apply only one layer with a foundation sponge as I prefer a sheerer coverage. The results look natural, kind of like *my skin but better* and makes it glow and smooth looking. My skin looks really good in pictures too. The coverage can be built upon with a second layer. Consistency is nice and applies easily and evenly and lasts all day on me. I took off a lippy for the price as this is comparable to a good BB cream but much more expensive.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

4 months ago

Will not buy this. It has very little coverage. For the price, I think it’s very expensive. Pros: light weighted Cons: low coverage, pricey, and doesn’t last long. I think for the price, Clinique is better

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 months ago

This foundation is perfect for me! I have well behaved combo skin (slightly oily t zone/normal everywhere else), I don't have texture, acne, age lines or any major issues. I hate the look of cakey, mask like, obvious foundation and don't need heavy coverage. This foundation is actually completely undetectable on me! It just perfects my skin. It goes on so easy, smooth and quick. It's very lasting and doesn't really get shiny even though I don't set it with powder. I'd call it medium coverage. It just kind of melts into my skin and looks so flawless but skin-like. I avoid using silicone moisturizers and primers with this foundation, that just seems to work best. This is now my favorite and go to foundation!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

I really wish this could've been a go-to foundation because the coverage and satin finish were so pretty + its such an affordable foundation. The problem is it causes breakouts! So disappointing.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Great foundation! I wore this foundation in the colour Y205 for 10+ hours today at work! It held up beautifully and did not get patchy over time. I only had to powder once which is amazing considering I do get oily around my t-zone often. y205 is the perfect colour for extra pale girls like me and doesn’t oxadise at all. Really impressed and would buy again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

2 years ago

Everyone raves about this foundation even those who have similar skin types to mine. But if I use this for a day or two it starts to break me out so bad! Like that deep cystic type of acne. I spent a solid amount of money and this and couldnt even use it for more than two days :( sucks

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I'm NC15 and the shade Y215 is a good match. This is a pretty natural looking foundation that's sheer-medium in coverage. I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender and set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder on the corresponding velour puff. It lasts most of the day without getting too shiny. The best part is that it doesn't highlight my textural issues or dry spots. I gave it a 4/5 because I like a bit more coverage but this is great for days I want to just throw something on as it's so easy to work with. I've used both Smashbox's Primerizer and Olay Complete Sensitive Skin SPF 15 underneath and both have worked well.

About reviewer (403 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

This isn’t discontinued...I just bought it at Sephora last week.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This foundation was good, it blends well, looks really natural on the skin, and has a beautiful finish. If you’re really dry it’s important to use a good moisturizer or it will cling to dry patches.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool