3.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jun/09/2018

I really wish this could've been a go-to foundation because the coverage and satin finish were so pretty + its such an affordable foundation. The problem is it causes breakouts! So disappointing.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/07/2018

Great foundation! I wore this foundation in the colour Y205 for 10+ hours today at work! It held up beautifully and did not get patchy over time. I only had to powder once which is amazing considering I do get oily around my t-zone often. y205 is the perfect colour for extra pale girls like me and doesn’t oxadise at all.

Really impressed and would buy again!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

Jun/03/2018

Everyone raves about this foundation even those who have similar skin types to mine. But if I use this for a day or two it starts to break me out so bad! Like that deep cystic type of acne. I spent a solid amount of money and this and couldnt even use it for more than two days :( sucks

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/21/2018

I'm NC15 and the shade Y215 is a good match. This is a pretty natural looking foundation that's sheer-medium in coverage. I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender and set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder on the corresponding velour puff. It lasts most of the day without getting too shiny. The best part is that it doesn't highlight my textural issues or dry spots. I gave it …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (403 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Mar/02/2018

This isn’t discontinued...I just bought it at Sephora last week.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/26/2017

This foundation was good, it blends well, looks really natural on the skin, and has a beautiful finish. If you’re really dry it’s important to use a good moisturizer or it will cling to dry patches.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

Mar/28/2017

This foundation is a disappointment. I’m eternally grateful that I received this item as a gift and that I didn’t shell out nearly sixty bucks because I’d be really bitter! I’m really not sure how this is a HD foundation. The coverage is very sheer, regardless of whether you apply it with a sponge or a brush. I did notice that there was a bit more coverage when I applied it with my fingers. On …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0
fromJvnjsh

Nov/17/2016

My skin is very oily and I need a lot of coverage and this just don't do it. It is also not long wearing and gets oily quite quickly and sinks into the pores. It is at most an okay foundation and not worth the price.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Apr/07/2016

I love this foundation! I have clear skin but this just creates a more smooth canvas for me. Can be built up for more coverage. I have been using this for 3 months now. I have combination skin, this does get a little too oily in some parts of my face, but nothing a light touch up of setting powder can't fix. I love this for light every day wear.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm