MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlhexanoate, Talc, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimenthicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Proplene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyercin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Tocopherol [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 6/7/2018 7:50:00 AM

Great foundation! I wore this foundation in the colour Y205 for 10+ hours today at work! It held up beautifully and did not get patchy over time. I only had to powder once which is amazing considering I do get oily around my t-zone often. y205 is the perfect colour for extra pale girls like me and doesn’t oxadise at all.

Really impressed and would buy again!

on 11/17/2016 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My skin is very oily and I need a lot of coverage and this just don't do it. It is also not long wearing and gets oily quite quickly and sinks into the pores. It is at most an okay foundation and not worth the price.

on 1/6/2016 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation so much. It makes my face flawless and real HD! It looks natural on my face. This product doesn't make my face chalky. It gives the best result that i love. Unfortunately, i have small bumps on my face after i use this. I'm still trying to find a way to prevents my face from acnes after using it.

on 7/3/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Positive - the colour match of this product for my skin was great !
Negative - if you have oily skin like me I would not recommend this product alone, works best with a matte primer or powder underneath. coverage on a scale from 1 - 10 ( 10 being the highest ) I would give it a 4 because I find it needs to be quite built up to give it attest a decent coverage.

on 6/27/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would consider this to be a special occasion foundation. Not because of its high price tag or it's HD specialty, but because it's not a good everyday foundation. I don't have very problematic skin at all, but this only lasts a couple of hours with or without primer. Don't get me wrong, it looks beautiful and natural during the first hour or two, but after that it starts breaking up and not looking so fresh. I do appreciate this foundation's (and MUFE really) range of shades that covers all undertones. 117 is my exact shade in the winter, and 120 for the summer. I would save this foundation for the night time during a special occasion, and I know I'm going to be photographed.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is more like low, to medium coverage, does not cover blemishes only even out the skin tone i have to go in with a lot of concealer after i apply it, definitely not worth 40euro for someone who has breakouts or acne.
If you only want to even out the skin tone then go for it,

on 6/14/2015 10:23:00 PM

My skin is very acne prone. I keep getting new zits now and then. This foundation doesn't give any "Cake" effect and looks very natural. If you have imperfections to cover up, like me, this is definitely the product to go with. While I cannot expect a full coverage, medium/moderate coverage is enough for me. At least skin looks more flawless, natural, and doesn't cause my skin to break out.

on 6/14/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is amazing. It gives a natural look buildable medium coverage. It has a very light formula, makes you feel like there is just a bb cream, not foundation. I wonder why its average rating is so low because i'm in love with it. If you use it with a good makeup base and a transparent powder, you won't be disappointed.

on 6/3/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best foundation ever! I swear by this product. I havent used any foundation that leaves me with a nice finish and no blemishes. Hurry up and BUY!

on 5/31/2015 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this and fell in love, however... I then got the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation... That instantly became my favorite in seconds. I prefer a slightly glowy look, and MUFE isn't, it's more satin. Which is fine. But it just makes it slightly less amazing than the GA one. This one isn't as expensive though. It last amazingly on the skin,my makeup still looks on point at the end of the night. Between my eyebrows most foundations break up, this one and the luminous silk don't. Honestly this is just flat out a great foundation. nothing bad to say about the actual foundation however for a high end foundation, I was expecting the packaging to be a lot nicer. For a professional makeup company, it doesn't even come close to the Giorgio Armani one. Now that one looks amazing. I think it would work for all skin types, unlike the GA one. For oily skin I definitely would suggest a matifying primer just so you don't get oily, as I have normal skin (right now) and it is fine on me without anything but powder.