BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 11/26/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

does the job perfectly fine and looks natural too ;)

on 10/29/2017 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got a free & ample sample at Sephora. Shade #2-Medium is a peachy-nude tone with no scent. This sample is still only halfway gone. A little goes a long way. Its a thick and creamy concealer and does a great job for medium to full coverage. It comes in a jar so some might not like that. The shade #2 is a bit too light for me to use as a spot concealer on blemishes. I have a Cle de Peu sample in Beige for that. After a while, this concealer tends to get too draggy on my under eyes and it takes more to blend it in. I used to use my fingers at first but then switched to a Beauty Blender. I'm in my mid 40's with a few fine lines. I've moved on to the NARS Creamy concealer as of yesterday. I may still use Erase Paste on an occasion where I'm just running errands or maybe to the gym if I need some coveage under my eyes. I believe this would be great on younger skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product has been renamed Brightening Concealer but it is same product as Erase Paste. The Medium shade is a great corrector for dark circles (it is a peachy pink) while still looking natural and not weird like a lot of salmony/peachy correctors can. I apply with a damp beauty blender and it is flawless. Very moisturizing and great on my dry, mature skin. I've repurchased several times. I learned about this product from EmilyNoel83 on YT and she has swatches on her channel.

This is a wonderful dark circle neutralizer. I have considerably dark circles (kind of red / purple) and I have tried the Erase Paste (in fair and medium) and Bobbi Brown corrector (in bisque). Both are quite similar, the biggest difference is in consistence / texture. While the Bobbi Brown Corrector is a bit more difficult to spread, the Erase Paste is smoother, pasty and spreads easily, it's more emolient and for my dry under eye area it's better than the Bobbi Brown one. The Shade Bisque (BB) and Medium (Benefit) are dupes. You don't need much of this product, a little definitely goes a loooong way. It's a pasty product, so obviouly it's gonna crease (especially if you apply too much) and you have to set it with powder. For my skin tone (MAC NC10, NC15) I can get away using the shade Fair alone. If I use the shade Medium, I need to mix it with a light concealer because alone it does look pink / salmon. Bear in mind that these correctors are REALLY pigmented, so apply only a little bit and only where your dark circles are, avoid the area right under your eyes where the fine lines are, that's where it's gonna crease and emphasize wrinkles.

I don't think it's a good product for people with oily under eye area because it's quite creamy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I purchased this to use it as a colour corrector beneath makeup but unfortunately it's just too thick! It is very pigmented yes but it has such a moist slip to it that it's almost impossible to layer anything on top of it (let alone concealer or setting powder) Will not be repurchasing.

Not the best concealer ever, but it covers dark circles well when applied before your "regular" concealer. Careful with the application, as you only need a tiny bit of product.

on 11/11/2016 9:08:00 AM

Bit of background. I have horrible, hereditary dark circles and bags (from early teens onwards) and have tried everything under the sun to try and counteract my darkness (hiding the bags is less easy to do, but am finding ways to disguise them a bit).

First off, I am light to light/medium skin tone and I use the Erase Paste in medium (which I think is best for those with dark blue/purple shadows) and I use it as a corrector. This is important as the medium works really well as this. I have used the Bobbi Brown corrector (was ok, but found it could be drying and didn't stay in place or covered as much as I needed) and other heavy duty concealers to try and knock out the blue/purple/grey under my eyes and this is the only thing that works to counteract that. I use a very small amount and push it into my dark areas (inner eye and troughs) and this brightens and counteracts my darkness. I pat it with my finger or with my BB and then pat concealer (currently the hourglass stick concealer which is amazing) over the top and it lasts all day! It's. It drying and so far it's the best combination I've found. Anyone with dark circles please please try this (and in medium!).

My first high end makeup product that I ever purchased. I can't really use this anywhere else but under my eyes, and it does okay there. The coverage is amazing for my dark circles, and i can wear this and mascara and that would be okay for my makeup. However, this creases a lot and wears out fast. I've used eyeshadow primer with it, ud setting spray, and various application methods, but it still creases. The best method that i've found is using an eyeshadow primer, putting the concealer on, putting a liquid concealer on, and setting it with powder on a damp beautyblender, and then putting foundation over it. I use it every day, and I purchased this in fall 2015 and I still have most of it left. It has the best coverage of all the drugstore concealers I've tried, and has really helped in my makeup process. If only I could get it not to crease...

One of the very best concealers for covering dark circles and there are not many products like it. It has just enough of a peachy color to color correct and brighten, it is very emollient and moisturizing and easy to blend without being greasy or settling into fine lines, and it is full coverage without being cakey. This concealer really is not meant to be a general full face concealer, or even to fully cover the undereye area; it's only meant to be used in the inner corners of the eyes where there are shadows or discoloration, and a little on the outer corner where there are shadows. A little goes a long way. You can stop there and it will look great, but it is usually best to cover it with a non-peach thinner liquid concealer that is slightly lighter than your skin tone to highlight and blend, and finally set with loose powder. It can also be used on the corners of the nose where there are shadows, and covered with a concealer that matches your skin tone, but I would only suggest using in this area if you have dry skin because it is very emollient. People might be confused and disappointed with this product if they use it as a general concealer, apply it across the entire under eye area, or use too much of it. But if used properly there is nothing better for fully covering dark circles while looking completely natural.

on 6/24/2016 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Not too sure about this product, I read lots of great reviews but I find it a little too thick even when I just use a tiny tiny amount I still find it creases