Pantene Hydrating Curls Shampoo

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started having reactions to different beauty products a couple of years ago. On my first trip to the dermatologist that time, my doctor told me that Pantene is one of the leading causes of allergic skin reactions for her patients. So, I discontinued using it, and the red, dry patches on my upper arms began clearing up. So, for those out there who find they have frequent allergy problems with different products or just sensitivities, I would say try eliminating use of any Pantene product and see you if can tell a difference.

Another thing I don't like about most Pantene products is the silicone-y feeling it leaves on my hair. Yeah, it smooths my curls, but at the expense of body and ability to hold curl.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i would buy this again but unortunately they dont sell this anymore in my country :(
the smell is great, it actually made my curls better and it lasts awhile! :D

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have fine wavy hair and this shampoo really weighs it down and doesnt seem to clean very well, i can really tell in bangs that their still not clean as with other shampoos.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

In an effect to maintain the health of my bleached platinum blonde hair, I entirely cut out heat styling and shampoos. I rinse my hair in conditioner the majority of the time, and use a shampoo once a month just to clarify. Until now, I'd been using up the last of my Ice Shine shampoo (which does make my hair shiny), but it also strips it and I feel like it's way too strong for my non-oily hair. I used this today because I left my other shampoo upstairs, and my mom (who has curly hair) had left this sitting conveniently by the sink.

I actually really like it?? It was creamy, and lathered really well, and it definately cleaned my hair and scalp thoroughly... without stripping out the moisture like my other shampoo! With this, I may be able to shampoo more often (2-3x month) now without having to worry about my hair becoming a dry, dead, matted mess afterwards. I followed my shampoo with the Pantene Nature Fusion conditioner I've been using, and my hair was super soft and clean feeling after rinsing. I will definately purchase this shampoo, it's great and very gentle! Oh and I don't actually have curly hair, but it still worked awesome :)

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used this line in the past and I have really like the results. Although when I recently purchased and used it, it made my hair the most frizzy I've seen it. I'm not sure if they have changed anything in it since the last time, but I won't be using this again!!!! Although I do like the spray gel, so I may still use it.

I've also heard that this is one of the most drying hair care brands.

Nice and simple.. Smells so freaking good! Makes curls easier to build. .. Recommend

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i bought the 2-in-1 version for 99p! great right however the result was not so great.My hair was frizzer and rougher than before(my friend pointed this out but i didnt give up using it for another two goes...it still made me frizzy and dry:(
i really thought this would make my wavy hair soft and shiny but it didnt.
those with thick long hair DONT BUY THIS! xx

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First, let me say that I have VERY curly hair, and it is definitely prone to frizz. I only bought this because I am in college and there is no Aveda (my usual choice) around. However, I really like this stuff. It's supppperrrr cheap, which goes well with the budget of a college student haha. And I feel like it works as well as the Aveda Shampure stuff I was using. It has a nice smell to it--nothing too remarkable though. But it does make my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. Even though I have had chances to get Aveda stuff again, I haven't.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have fine curly hair and this product is just awful. It weighs my hair down and makes it look terrible. The flip top is even poorly designed. I just threw it away.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have double processed (color treated and foiled highlights) naturally curly hair and it's pretty fried. This is the only shampoo (and conditioner) that controls my frizz, gives me beautifully shaped curls and makes it super soft without weighing it down. I'm so happy to have my healthy looking curls back instead of the frizzy mess it had become over the past few months.

Popular Shampoos