45%

price range

Reviews

2.0

15 years ago

This shampoo didn't do anything for my hair--it just left it dull and lifeless.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

16 years ago

It´s a okay shampoo.. but as I wrote about the conditioner, I´ll stick with the smooth and sleek, much better for my curly hair.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

16 years ago

This stuff is fabulous! I will never use another shampoo ever again! My hair is healthy, shiny & strong! So soft, moist & yet not at all droopy or weighed down! Love it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

16 years ago

UGH! What an awful product! This weighed my curly hair down so much that it was actually straight. Would not recommend this to anyone!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I loooove this shampoo. I got it at Big Lots for $2.99... all the better! I have curly hair that I've messed with (i.e. colored, flat-ironed) and this shampoo actually adds moisture (at least I think it does) to my dry hair. I love love love it. Love it!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrunette

2.0

16 years ago

I love the way Pantene products smell, but this product (along with the conditioner) irritate my scalp! I was constantly itching until I switched to something else.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

17 years ago

This worked great- for a while. then it just declined. Maybe it's the change of weather( I was using this while I lived up north during the winter; I'm now down south in the summer). I think it might've made me lose some hair too and get some buildup.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

17 years ago

"Hydrating" is right on the mark, but "curls" depends on each person. My curl pattern seems to have changed over the last year, from Shirley Temple spirals to looser, they-need-help-spiraling wavy-curls. On top of that, my hair is massively thick but has fine individual hairs. I need control but not weight - my hair naturally weighs itself down and this line added to that particular problem I have. But this product would be perfect for those curlyheads who need the weight or extra hydration. I'm sad that my curls don't form better with it, b/c I really love how soft my hair feels.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

18 years ago

Love the smell, doesn't dehydrate. Leaves my hair silky and smooth!!

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

18 years ago

This has Amonia Lareth something...which is really bad for your hair. I have course curly hair, and this didnt help at all. It made my hair look good the first couple of times, but then it started making my hair look worse!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age