IB Round Crease #116

price range

Reviews

Reviews

10 years ago

This is my favorite crease brush! I just love it, it is perfect size for that area, it has just the right density and its perfect size to handle! Of course it does a beautiful job!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Dark

2.0

11 years ago

I was very surprised and disappointed with this brush. :( it has great comments so I expected a lot, but the brush I got was scratchy and I couldn't use it!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

excellent brush, does its job very well the size is perfect for the crease brush picks up colour excellently and is very soft price is good online buying is the only downfall

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

11 years ago

I love this brush, i use it to apply the black from the matte 88 palette on my crease, because that black is super pigmented this is great to blend out the "v" look, worth repurchasing

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

11 years ago

FAN-tastic. awesome crease brush. I have been searching far and wide for a crease brush that is the perfect size, shape, and firmness. This is it. AND IT'S CHEAP! nothing but good things to say...

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

This is one of the first brushes that I've purchased from Coastal Scents and I'm extremely pleased with this brush. It's incredibly soft and dense. I love using this as not only a crease brush but...

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

11 years ago

So so soft. I love this brush. It is very small so it's easy to get into the corners and crease.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

I love Coastal Scents! This brush is an amazing quality smaller sized crease brush that is dirt cheap. This retails (as of right now) for $2.89- total steal! It is super soft with just the right...

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

This is a great little crease brush, it’s very soft but firm. It’s perfect for my outer V and the price is perfect.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

OMG.. this is a steal!!! it's soo soft and practically good for anything.. i dun feel any scratch at all while blending colors into my crease.. i used it to apply eyeshadow to my inner corner and...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Dark

2.0

11 years ago

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

11 years ago

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

11 years ago

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium