A-Derma Huile Nettoyante

A-Derma Huile Nettoyante

1 review

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium LAureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cetearetu-60, Myristyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, 10-Hydroxydecenoic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Leaf/Stem extract (Avena Sativa Leaf/Stem extract)*, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Oenothera Biennis Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140)

on 3/24/2008 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a product that was recommended in conjunction with the body cream after I was diagnosed with eczema. It is a light cleansing oil that comes in a flip-cap bottle.
I usually don't like cleansing oils since I sometimes get chest & back breakouts but this has a different texture to it. It actually foams up a tiny bit when I'm washing it off, so I don't feel like I'm leaving a greasy residue all over my body.
After using this for a couple of months, I've found that I can't go back to regular soaps & gels. They are too drying and irritating for my skin. The a-derma cleanser manages to clean and soothe my skin simultaneously.
Yet another product I will repurchase over and over.