Just For Men 5 minute hair color

3.0

on 9/26/2016 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good hair dye, but is somewhat messy. It is great for a quick touch up, or all over color. I find it lasts through many washes, and it works well with my coarse hair. I wish it wasn't so messy, but if you are careful it's okay.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Buyer beware! This product contains PPD, which is basically cartridge ink. There have been many women and men who have lost their hair, developed unexplained medical issues, and suffer auto immune diseases. My BF used this crap and initially had no problems; fast forward 1 month and he developed agonizing scalp and face itching, large oozing scalp sores, and headaches. Research of the ingredients horrified us both. I would advise anyone to avoid this crap like it's The Plague.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My BF is starting to gets lots of gray and was wanting a change. His natural haircolor is brown, and the Just for Men comes in natural medium brown. Actually, I found this product comes in about 8-9 shades. It was reasonably priced @ $6.99 box ( Walmart ).

He is intimindated by hair salons and wants no part of it. So, we decided to do the home coloring thing. I'm not a novice when it comes to home coloring. I've been coloring my own for about 10 years. It was great to get good results ( very good results ) in five minutes. The color was natural and didn't present any damage or dryness. He was very pleased and willing to do it again. This product instructs shampoo-ing immediately. That may be a good thing. Most ( 90% ) womens haircolor requires @ least 48 hours before first shampoo.

If your spouse is wanting a change and hates the thought of a salon, he may want to consider this product. SkinDeep Safety database rates this a 6 ( moderate hazard ). I suppose its because the color isn't left on the hair long ( five minutes ). Plus it requires immediate shampoo.

Popular Hair Color Products