L'Oreal Paris color appeal trio pro - yeux bleus

L'Oreal Paris color appeal trio pro - yeux bleus

3.2

on 9/28/2010 4:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the hazel eyes version (Penelope Cruz). the colors are really pretty for natural looks, as they are all neutrals in the shades of brown, from a more golden light tone to a darker brown for the crease. the pigmentation is not crazy good, so you need to build up the color a bit, but apart from that the colors are nice and shimmery and the texture is fine, not chalky. i think it's a nice product, nothing too exciting about it, but for everyday looks is perfect and lasts long with a good primer.

on 8/17/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Palette for grey eyes (Laetitia Costa)

LOVE this product!! All the colors are beautiful and they really make my eyes pop. I especially like the two shades of pink. I use the light one all over my lid and the darker one in the outer corner of my eye. They complement each other beautifully, and the color really brings out the blue in my eyes. The texture of the product is really nice, and stays on all day without fading or creasing (I use UDPP). I the only negative I can think of is that the packaging looks a bit cheap, but as the products inside is so good I don't think it deserves to lose a lippy....

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I only liked the highlighter color and that is the only one I am using in this palette. The others are so badly pigmented! Tried to make the colors pop by spraying the brush with MAC's fix+, which works with any other eye shadows, EXCEPT for this one. Boo.

I bought the palet with neutral colors for blue eyes (the one Jane Fonda advertises for)
The colors are nice and shimmery. They're perfect for school, work,... However, the colors are not very pigmented. They're very easily blended out to that extend that you have to apply more. It makes your eyes (if their blue)pop
The packaging is good. It's all plastic but certainly not easily breakable. It comes with two foam-tipped applicators: one for the highlight and lid color, the other one had a pionted shape so it's better for the liner/crease color.
I give this 3 lippies because the colors are nice and very wearable/ natural looking but not very pigmented.

This product really is beautiful with my bluey green eyes. All three colours have a very pretty shimmer to them. I use the darkest as a liner on the top and bottom eye lashes as well as in the outer crease. I use the light blue all over the lid and the frosty white in the corners of the eyes and on the browline. Its a stunning look and never fails to impress. It looks like its been done professionaly.