BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

BeneFit Cosmetics Erase Paste in Fair

3.6

on 6/27/2016 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I didn't have high hopes for Erase Paste once I saw how thick it looked. I was wrong.

I am using it on my under-eyes only since Fair shade is too light for the rest of my face. It is very pigmented and covers my moderately dark under-eye circles quite well. It does not settle into my fine lines (many thinner and faster drying concealers do) probably because it is very creamy.

I apply quite a small amount of product and blend it very well. Setting powder is always a must for me too. The concealer does not crease on me all day long. However, I see how it could be less liked by people with very oily skin.

on 4/21/2016 10:50:00 AM

All the glowing reviews here made me run out and buy Erase Paste but it just doesn't work on me. The texture is hard and doesn't melt and emphasizes wrinkles so that I have a big slice under my eye. OK, I have a low temperature and makeup does not always melt into my skin so that may be the problem. So -- back to research.

To Read all 270 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/19/2015 5:00:00 PM

overall very good under eye concealer. I wear the lightest color and find that it works well to minimize my dark circles. I haven't used it for blemishes I have a different concealer by Estée Lauder that I use for that. the only downfall is that it is a little oily feeling and must set with powder. an although I understand the spatula concept I find that it is not practical and toss it in the trash.

on 10/14/2015 7:47:00 AM

I have a love hate relationship with this product...I have dark circles and orange based colours really help to minimise the appearance of them. This product looks great after the initial application, however I've noticed that after a few hours it starts to crease very badly to an almost embarrassing level! In the sense that I was very glad that I checked myself in the mirror. It not only accentuated wrinkles but also was settling in to them creating a goey appearance and also seems to make my eyeliner run down my eyes faster.I use this only under my eyes which is perhaps not the way the product was meant for.. I'm not sure if It is geared more towards scarring/hyper-pigmentation/etc. But for under the eyes, it makes wrinkles come out that I didn't even know were there. I think I will stick to using this but only for blemishes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised by this! I received it from a friend who tried it once and did not like it. Luckily, the included spatula keeps things hygienic.

I usually don't love Benefit's products, but this one really works for me. The color is a bit too dark/orange for my skin, but I use it underneath foundation, and I find that it's not at all noticeable once it's blended. I apply with a foundation brush, then blend with a damp Real Techniques sponge.

I have very dry skin, and I find that many concealers are so heavy that, even when they correct my skin color, they bring out all sorts of bumps, wrinkles, and other imperfections in my skin's texture. For me, this does the opposite. Decreasing my pore visibility has never been my priority, but I was surprised to see how well and easily this product did. I use triangles of this concealer under my eyes, and while the primary goal was to cover my dark circles, I noticed that the pores in that area were completely smooth and invisible.

This is a fairly full-coverage foundation with a texture between a cream and a wax. I haven't had any problems with the concealer fading or coming off, but it might be a problem for those with oilier complexions. Overall, I would recommend. The lack of color matching means I probably won't purchase another one for myself, but I think this is a product that could work very well for some.

I have been buying Erase Paste for many years and adore how blendable it is. The applicator stick also means things are kept nice and hygienic, a plus if you're anxious about fingertip germs getting into your products.

The main issue with the formula is that in order for it to be so user-friendly, it's packed with oils - not so good if you already have combination/oily skin. Shortly after applying, it starts to slide off your nose and never lasts a whole day... even with primer. 'Fair' is ever-so-slightly too red-toned for my skin (on my Irish-Australian SO, it suits better!) and can sometimes look patchy. I've not used it for dark circles in ages since the greasy consistency means it easily sinks into any creases.

It's a decent product, but no longer my HG. I'm now trying Stila's Stay All Day concealer to see how that compares.

on 7/18/2015 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Always in my arsenal I love this stuff for days when I have a flaw! Perfection I also really like the scoopy too. Must have!

on 7/14/2015 7:47:00 PM

I am in love with the concealer! It's such great quality for money, I've hard mine for 7 months almost and I have over three quarters of the tub left and I use it every day. It conceals under eye bags, acne scars and blemishes beautifully, brightens my skin and leaves me with an overall flawless look

on 5/9/2015 7:43:00 AM

I love Benefit products but NOT this! The colour doesn't fit me (I'm asian) and it doesn't cover my under eye circle problem. So I buy another Benefit product: Fake Up, which work amazing! So I thought I'm gonna use this (rather than not using it at all & become a waste) for eyebrow concealer, but it got worse!

on 4/22/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a very buttery and creamy concealer - i say buttery because it has a very high shine to it, its like concealer mixed with their High Beam, it does leave a very dewy finish and creases like no bodies business. I used it once and it made me look so greast and I have naturally normal skin I never get oil patches. Wouldn't recommend - it just