Garnier Comfort

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice hydrating mask for dry skin I'm obsessed with anything shea butter and honey on my skin will repurchase

I got this mask when I saw that Garnier had these little mask sets good for two applications. They have a glow mask (useless), a pore cleaning clay mask (sort of good) and this one, a nourishing honey mask. It has acacia honey in it. Smells nice, although a bit chemical/floral. It really adds moisture and nourishment for skin, not sure about the 24h claim, but after I use it, my skin is very comfortable and I don't need any additional creams. But it's a very basic mask, it doesn't offer any skin tone enhancing benefits like Ren or Sisley masks, it simply a basic nourishing mask for dry skin moments. Very good in winter to use it in the mornings, it doesn't leave a greasy shiny cast on skin, it gets absorbed very well and the rest can be tissued off.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mask because it claims to intensively moisturise for up to 24 hours. It contains honey, shea butter and glycerine. It is very creamy and has a pleasent smell. It is supposed to be wiped off with a tissue after 10 minutes. It started to burn around my nose and mouth, so I wiped it off there. Then it started to burn on the rest of my face. The whole lot had to come off. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who, like me, has sensitive skin.