Too Faced Lash Injection Antidote - Eye Makeup and Waterproof Mascara Remover

Too Faced Lash Injection Antidote

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellent mascara. UIt rocks, it lats long and maximizes my eyelashes, this is the type i need, the narrow brush applicator, verey priuceym but worth it

Love, love, love this remover! I am so glad I found it! I could not get my lash injection off for anything, so I thought this was the only solution. This takes off ANY mascara in a snap, even waterproof. I like the cute little pump bottle. Very easy to dispense and I like how you can control the amount. No messy liquid on a cotton ball. Is a nice cream formula. No stinging either. Will rebuy!

on 7/15/2008 9:16:00 PM

I've tried a number of so called waterproof eye makeup removers and this one actually works, even with stubborn waterproof mascara. Just blot on the cream, wipe with a cotton ball and its gone. With the others, I scrub and scrub and there's still mascara left. Plus this doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the others. Little pricey but you get a generous bottle, use very little at a time and its worth every penny.

on 3/22/2008 1:05:00 AM

Too Faced Lash Injection Antidote. If the image above isn't working, it's mirrored at http://mac.larahill.com/swatch/displayimage.php?pos=-487

Lash Injection Antidote is the new gel-based eye make-up remover from Too Faced. I'm unsure whether the older Rip Off eye make-up remover is being phased out in favour of this new product or they'll co-exist with each other.
Antidote is a thick, creamy gel that you massage onto your peepers to loosen and dissolve your make-up prior to being wiped away with a clean tissue. I took it for a test run before and it easily removed a black MAC Paint Pot, some Blacktrack Fluidline, and copious amounts of NARS Night Porter eyeshadow. The Too Faced Lash Injection I was wearing was a little more stubborn, but it definitely came off without having to scrub at my eyes or pull at my eyelashes. I was left with a little residue at the edges of where I'd massaged the gel, but nowhere near the horrible gluey mess I achieved the last time I used a gel eye make-up remover (Mario Badescu's Eye Make-Up Remover Gel, one of the very few MB products I'd be hesitant to recommend).

Suprisingly for a Too Faced product the fragrance isn't overpowering. It smells a little like cookie dough, maybe a little like pancake batter. Either way it's not noticeable unless you really take a good sniff, and fragrance/perfume isn't listed in the ingredients.

So far I'm positive towards this product. My notoriously irritable eyes haven't reacted, I haven't had much cloudy vision after using the product (no more than I get from every other eye MUR) and it seems to do the trick for removing black eyeliner without having to scrub my eyes raw. I'll most likely repurchase if I ever get through the fairly hefty bottle of product.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. continued >>